+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Hi all- Just got DM . Does anyone know when can i expect to get a passport req and passport back and get my wife to travel from india to canada ?

Application received : Mar 20, 2020
AOR 1 : Sept
SA : Oct
Biometric Request : Oct
Medical Request : Oct
File Moved to CPC-Ottawa: Oct
Medical done : Dec 14

Medical passed : Dec 17
Pre-arrival letter: Nov
Biometrics Given: Jan 14
DM - Jan 15
PPR - ???????
travel to canada ??????

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi all- Just got DM . Does anyone know when can i expect to get a passport req and passport back and get my wife to travel from india to canada ?

Application received : Mar 20, 2020
AOR 1 : Sept
SA : Oct
Biometric Request : Oct
Medical Request : Oct
File Moved to CPC-Ottawa: Oct
Medical done : Dec 14

Medical passed : Dec 17
Pre-arrival letter: Nov
Biometrics Given: Jan 14
DM - Jan 15
PPR - ???????
travel to canada ??????
Congrats! Im hoping the upcoming week we get PPR. I got DM on Jan 8.

Reactions: Gambino and adyc

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Passport transmission letter is the AWB email...Just include it...
Actually the courier picked up the package but i didn't include the transmission letter.i thought PPR and transmission letter was the same thing. Would it really cause an issue? Will they return the package? The courier guy did write down the AWB# on the package though.

pgali

Jul 6, 2020
Actually the courier picked up the package but i didn't include the transmission letter.i thought PPR and transmission letter was the same thing. Would it really cause an issue? Will they return the package? The courier guy did write down the AWB# on the package though.
I don't think it will be an issue. Don't worry...

Reactions: Boviesam

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Thanks @pgali
Also in the last page of consent form i did not sign or enter anything in any of the sections which says "Applicants wishing to provide biometrics"/"Applicants Not wishing to provide biometrics" as my wife already gave her biometrics a month ago. We did fill the same form that time before she went to give her biometrics. I hope that won't be a problem.
Please advise.

Last edited:

Tacolme

Oct 31, 2020
Good evening all
I received pre-arrival services letter on November 18. My application status on ECAS changed to Decision Made on December 14.
We have not received any updates from IRCC since. I reached out to my MP to inquire about application status and he shared that sponsor and principal applicant have met eligibility requirements, and principal applicant criminality and security verifications are valid.
I am wondering if there are other applicants who received DM in December that are still awaiting PPR.
Thank you.

Reactions: adyc