+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Ude

May 6, 2017
Calling on any March inland applicant who had to submit additional proof of cohabitation/relationship documents. Wondering when you submitted these forms, and when (if) IRCC updated your application acknowledging receipt of the additional docs? We submitted ours Jan. 4th via webform but still no update on this.
I was asked for additional documents twice:

ADR1: 30/12/20 ,uploaded same day using gckey.
Review of ADR1: 20/01/21 (and I got SA that same day).

ADR2: 20/01/21, uploaded same day using gckey.
Review of ADR2: 31/01/21 ( Got AIP that day too).

Then received COPR 01/02/21.

In both ADR instances, when I uploaded them on gckey, it showed up as uploaded on my gckey account. I called the immigration guys the next day after each upload, they confirmed that the documents were added to my file.

I would say call them to see if it has been added to your file.

PS: After uploading on gckey, I sent the documents through webform as back up

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
I was asked for additional documents twice:

ADR1: 30/12/20 ,uploaded same day using gckey.
Review of ADR1: 20/01/21 (and I got SA that same day).

ADR2: 20/01/21, uploaded same day using gckey.
Review of ADR2: 31/01/21 ( Got AIP that day too).

Then received COPR 01/02/21.

In both ADR instances, when I uploaded them on gckey, it showed up as uploaded on my gckey account. I called the immigration guys the next day after each upload, they confirmed that the documents were added to my file.

I would say call them to see if it has been added to your file.

PS: After uploading on gckey, I sent the documents through webform as back up

Thanks for the reply with the details, Ude. Really appreciate it.

We followed your advice and called IRCC. The gentleman told us that there's been a backlog of WebForm documents that they are working through, but that they have our docs and they will confirm/update our application soon.

My wife asked him about uploading the documents on GCKey again and he told us not to bother with that at this point, as it could cause additional delays with them having to review duplicate documents if we were to do that.

Reactions: Ude

Ude

May 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply with the details, Ude. Really appreciate it.

We followed your advice and called IRCC. The gentleman told us that there's been a backlog of WebForm documents that they are working through, but that they have our docs and they will confirm/update our application soon.

My wife asked him about uploading the documents on GCKey again and he told us not to bother with that at this point, as it could cause additional delays with them having to review duplicate documents if we were to do that.
I am glad it worked for you guys.

good luck

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
just had a look at the June spread sheet for inland and they approved work permits till the 5 of June that's 2 months after our group and I'm still waiting when i phone them they say its processing and they don't need any documentation or anything ...i been sitting at home for over a year now and i really need to start working its taking a strain my my family just sitting here

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
just had a look at the June spread sheet for inland and they approved work permits till the 5 of June that's 2 months after our group and I'm still waiting when i phone them they say its processing and they don't need any documentation or anything ...i been sitting at home for over a year now and i really need to start working its taking a strain my my family just sitting here
Similar situation here: ready to start our business and just waiting waiting waiting...

• Sad
Reactions: bonham

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20

Have you tried reaching out to your MLA? Our application was received March 18th and we had our OWP back at the end of November. To still be waiting seems crazy. We called our MLA in August when we hadn't heard anything and then things start to (slowly) move in September. Perhaps a call to your local MLA to look into the status will help as sometimes they can "encourage" movement. Hope you and Underhill get some movement soon.

Mirh

Jan 4, 2021
I got SA/AIP at Jan 19th. And DM Jan 20th. But I haven't gotten COPR yet. I am also Mar 4th applicant. Did you get the COPR via email ?
I got DM around the 19th with no email. Then a week later got CoPr ( on Gckey +letter on email ) and a day later it was updated on my Ecas that i entered Canada on the same date of the CoPr. Now i have to send a photo with the letter to process the Pr card. Best of luck to you all

Reactions: jd8i and J20190911