+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
called ircc about my work permit taking so long and was told that everything was in order with it they don't need any docs or anything and that its taking so long due to covid and i should just wait ....may applicants already got there's and I'm still waiting

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
called ircc about my work permit taking so long and was told that everything was in order with it they don't need any docs or anything and that its taking so long due to covid and i should just wait ....may applicants already got there's and I'm still waiting
We applied for a Work Permit at the same time as our PR application. The work permit was received at the end of November.

Reactions: Jash91

Lemonja

Aug 18, 2020
Hi!
I am March 2nd applicant and received SA and AIP on January 8th. However, still my account shows that "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. " and also , my latest update is "Review of medical results - December 23, 2020:You passed the medical exam. "

I'm wondering if they forgot to update my information or actually still reviewing my eligibility even after I received SA and AIP.

Applicants who've gotten the SA and AIP, Is there somebody who has same situation like me?

Reactions: J20190911

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Hi!
I am March 2nd applicant and received SA and AIP on January 8th. However, still my account shows that "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. " and also , my latest update is "Review of medical results - December 23, 2020:You passed the medical exam. "

I'm wondering if they forgot to update my information or actually still reviewing my eligibility even after I received SA and AIP.

Applicants who've gotten the SA and AIP, Is there somebody who has same situation like me?
Does ecas show DM on both sides?

From what I understand, it stays like that until final approval which takes place after the file is sent from CPC-Mississauga to the applicants local immigration office based on postal code...they may or may not be an interview and if there is no interview the applicant will get CoPR on GCKEY and the status will change to approved.

Last edited:

Lemonja

Aug 18, 2020
Does ecas show DM on both sides?
Thank you for your reply:)

ecas says "Decision made" .
It says "1. We sent you correspondence on January 8, 2021 about the decision on your application." at at My husband side.
But at my side, it says that We started processing your application on January 8, 2021.
So, does it means that they are still reviewing my eligibility requirements even though I received the email.
I'm confused:(

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you for your reply:)

ecas says "Decision made" .
It says "1. We sent you correspondence on January 8, 2021 about the decision on your application." at at My husband side.
But at my side, it says that We started processing your application on January 8, 2021.
So, does it means that they are still reviewing my eligibility requirements even though I received the email.
I'm confused:(
Decision made on sponsor’s side is SA, then for PA’s side, we started processing on January 8 is AIP...even tho it shows DM on both sides, it still needs to go to local immigration office for final approval as only them can issue CoPR which is the landing process.

SA and AIP is only initial approval stage

while CoPR is final approval which takes place at local office...don’t worry even if it still says they are reviewing your eligibility, it has already been reviewed hence the AIP, it’s because of the pandemic that’s why CoPR is taking so long.