+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Because inam maech 11 applicant have passed biometric and medical . My work permit is expiring on this 13 feb and i am waiting for any response
You did not apply open work permit? Apply now. Then you will be implied status and can work even your work permit expired.

Medical to DM took 2 months for me.

Reactions: J20190911

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
How much time it took after medical to get DM
It depends on several factors. Largely it comes down to the person reviewing your file.

In our case the requested additional documentation surrounding my husbands mandatory military service. I'd recommend checking out the Excel document to see where others are at in the process.

Reactions: Jash91

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
It depends on several factors. Largely it comes down to the person reviewing your file.

In our case the requested additional documentation surrounding my husbands mandatory military service. I'd recommend checking out the Excel document to see where others are at in the process.
Ohkay Hopefully i will get mine soon as everything is complete tho . Thankyou so much for answering my questions

Hazmatt

Apr 27, 2020
March 10th application, Meds passed in December we got SA yesterday 1/23 (sponsor email) and I got an update letter saying:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.
A few more documents were also requested...I hope everyone is hanging in there!

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
March 10th application, Meds passed in December we got SA yesterday 1/23 (sponsor email) and I got an update letter saying:

I think that is AIP. Same here.
I am March 4th applicant. I got SA/AIP approved at Jan 19th. And Jan 20th. I got DM. Now waiting for COPR.

May I ask that what is few more documents?

Reactions: bonham

Jash91

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021

Well thats good .Hopefully you will get your pr soon

Ude

May 6, 2017

Congratulations on the SA and AIP!

If you don’t mind, what documents did they request of you?

nicklove128

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Hi, I want to apply for OWP together with the PR application. Do I need to include photocopies of passport and marriage certificate for the OWP separately as well since I already have those copies for PR application? Thank you!

Ude

May 6, 2017
Hi, I want to apply for OWP together with the PR application. Do I need to include photocopies of passport and marriage certificate for the OWP separately as well since I already have those copies for PR application? Thank you!
Yea.
I did that.