+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

yella10

Jul 31, 2019
I received a new passport request today because my passport will expire in March. It says at the bottom of the letter to submit the requested information via Case Specific Enquiry form. The thing is I've submitted a copy of my new passport already before receiving this letter request from them. Do you think I need to send a webform again?

*Edit, just found out I can also attach the requested file on my account as well so I did that too.

Last edited:

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
I received a new passport request today because my passport will expire in March. It says at the bottom of the letter to submit the requested information via Case Specific Enquiry form. The thing is I've submitted a copy of my new passport already before receiving this letter request from them. Do you think I need to send a webform again?

*Edit, just found out I can also attach the requested file on my account as well so I did that too.
Send it again via gckey account and webform...same thing happened to a guy I know, he sent the new copy but was still requested for it and he sent it again anyway...he got SA today.

Reactions: J20190911

yella10

Jul 31, 2019
Send it again via gckey account and webform...same thing happened to a guy I know, he sent the new copy but was still requested for it and he sent it again anyway...he got SA today.
Great! How long did it take for him to receive SA after he sent the new one via gc key and web form?
I’ve submitted mine through web form and gckey as well.

wpgguy

Oct 14, 2020
Congrats...were u asked for additional docs?
Thanks!

Haven't been asked for anything additional throughout the process. My partner happens to work for an immigration law firm so we had a bit of help to make sure everything was in order before sending it. They said ours was a pretty straightforward app, so hopefully this last bit goes smoothly too!

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks!

Haven't been asked for anything additional throughout the process. My partner happens to work for an immigration law firm so we had a bit of help to make sure everything was in order before sending it. They said ours was a pretty straightforward app, so hopefully this last bit goes smoothly too!
That’s good...did u receive SA as well?

alexhuruta

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
IF I GET PASPORT REQUEST AND MOVED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. CAN I SUMIT MY PASPORT IN THE NEW COUNTRY VISA OFFICE OR I HAVE TO GO BACK?

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Logged in to my account and it stayed there was a up date but when I looked at application status it all looked exactly the same as before