Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
Yeah but many people that have been approved haven’t updated the spreadsheet yet...hence why I keep asking.
I didn't see your name on the Inland March tab. Perhaps if you added your information to the document and we all encourage others then we would all have a better resource for more accurately viewing time lines. The Excel document is there to help us all. And if anyone needs a hand understanding how it works or how to add their information I'd gladly offer to help.

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Rather than asking this question each day I would suggest we all use the Excel document as a point of references and would encourage everyone to keep their information up to date. For those who need the link you can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=2079961909

For quick future access, it's also the last post on the first page of this forum.
Hello,

Sorry I might be missing something here, I can't find this link on last post on the first page of this forum. Where exactly is the actual thread or post of this document? Thanks for posting I have been trying to find it last couple days.

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
Hello,

Sorry I might be missing something here, I can't find this link on last post on the first page of this forum. Where exactly is the actual thread or post of this document? Thanks for posting I have been trying to find it last couple days.
At the top and bottom of each forum page there are navigation buttons to move through the Forum pages. The first button says Prev the next set of buttons starts with 1, the ... then the numbers that represent the three most current pages. If you click the 1 it should take you to this page:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-inland-spouse-sponsorship.682394/

The last post on that page, above the navigation pages and where you can comment is from Lacey. The post contains the link to the Spreadsheet. This is how I quickly navigate to it (rather than a bookmark).

In the Excel page there are tabs at the bottom for each month and the type of immagration request (Inbound vs Outbound). If you scroll past the Outbound options you'll find the March Inbound tab. This tab also contains a link to a WhatsApp group if you use WhatsApp and are interested in more up to the moment information.

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
Hello,

And just in case I miss understood the link (so you don't have to go through all that work) is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Sorry about that. :) :)

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hello! We received:
- Dec 11, 2020: OWP (actual physical permit came couple days later in mail)
- Jan 6, 2021: AOR ... an email “This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/04/29 on behalf of the following member(s): xxxxx” I believe this is the AOR but not entirely sure lol
- Jan 11, 2021: Medical request

couple of questions!
1. Is it normal for medical request to come before biometrics request? I’m sorry if this has been answered. I’ve tried reading through many forums and haven’t really found anyone asking this question.
2. At what point in the application process is the spouse typically approved? I would have thought they would have approved the spouse first before they requested more things from the applicant. I’m just confused on the timeline of all these steps honestly. Any insight is greatly appreciated :)

jobandhindsa

Jan 15, 2014
Hello! We received:
- Dec 11, 2020: OWP (actual physical permit came couple days later in mail)
- Jan 6, 2021: AOR ... an email “This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/04/29 on behalf of the following member(s): xxxxx” I believe this is the AOR but not entirely sure lol
- Jan 11, 2021: Medical request

couple of questions!
1. Is it normal for medical request to come before biometrics request? I’m sorry if this has been answered. I’ve tried reading through many forums and haven’t really found anyone asking this question.
2. At what point in the application process is the spouse typically approved? I would have thought they would have approved the spouse first before they requested more things from the applicant. I’m just confused on the timeline of all these steps honestly. Any insight is greatly appreciated :)
I got my biometrics letter after medical as well. Got medical on 12 December and biometrics on 11 jan.
for second part someone else can probably answer better.

Reactions: J20190911

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Went to look at my application and for some reason the percentage bar is missing it was at 78 last week wonder what it is now

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
We receive a request for additional information today. They are looking for details on my husbands mandatory military service. It's Form IM5546. It's just a fill in the blanks form that he needs to fill in and send back.

Take away, someone has been looking at our application. I hope the same for everyone else in March.

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Went to look at my application and for some reason the percentage bar is missing it was at 78 last week wonder what it is now
Same here. Was at 85% yesterday. Now it's gone. The site has been really buggy lately - getting "Internal Server Error" about 75% of the time when clicking on links or logging in.

Hopefully it's just a technical hiccup that will be resolved soon.

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
Can anyone please tell me if eligibility changed from not started yet to reviewing your eligibility. How long does it take to complete this step ? After that what’s the next step. TIA

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Can anyone please tell me if eligibility changed from not started yet to reviewing your eligibility. How long does it take to complete this step ? After that what’s the next step. TIA
Mine says.
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 29, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • December 4, 2020 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.