+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

JimbotheHimbo

Aug 7, 2020
Hi all,

Weirdly got the WP approved on 20/11/2020 before an AOR (App received on 31/05/2020)

I called in and the person over the phone said there was no issue - that my application is complete but wasn't able to explain why I haven't received my AOR.

I haven't had any success linking my application to my account.

Reactions: J20190911

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
Received a call from our lawyer yesterday (Nov 24) that he had been contacted to schedule a biometric appointment. He provided us a return phone number for the local biometrics office to call and schedule an appointment. We are now scheduled for Nov 30th.

sandy04_2000

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Can anybody advise? In E-CAS it says "We sent you a letter on November 18, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
what does that mean?

Reactions: J20190911

OK_

May 18, 2020
Hi All!
I just recently received an email with the request to provide biometrics. Does anyone know if I should book an appointment on my own? tried to do so, but service Canada informed me that I should be contacted to book an appointment. Should I expect the call or book the appointment at any visa center?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All!
I just recently received an email with the request to provide biometrics. Does anyone know if I should book an appointment on my own? tried to do so, but service Canada informed me that I should be contacted to book an appointment. Should I expect the call or book the appointment at any visa center?
You will automatically get call on the number you provided in your pr application. You can’t walk in or book appointment online. You will get call from No caller id in few days . Make sure you attend every call.

OK_

May 18, 2020
You will automatically get call on the number you provided in your pr application. You can’t walk in or book appointment online. You will get call from No caller id in few days . Make sure you attend every call.
Thank you!!

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
Does anyone got call for biometrics in Brampton ? It’s been more than a month since I got instructions letter. TIA

HandInHandVII

Aug 11, 2019
We got the Biometrics instruction letter today!
Has anyone successfully given Biometrics in the Metro Vancouver Area ? If so, at which Service Canada location ?

Its not exactly in the metro Vancouver area but I got a biometrics call on Friday November 20th and they told me that their next available biometric appointment was on Monday November 23rd in Chilliwack. I really wanted to get it done ASAP, so I drove the hour it took to get there from the metro Vancouver area and got it done.

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Did anyone apply for a extension of stay after applying for open work permit because there visa was about to expire and if so what order where the approved