+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

aerie

Aug 5, 2020
Received a Biometric email Nov-5. Service canada called me Nov16 for appointment and biometric done today (Abbotsford). Don’t miss any call also from no-caller ID
Did they call the principal applicant or the sponsor?

HandInHandVII

Aug 11, 2019
I got my OWP in the mail! I received it on Wednesday November 18th in the mail! It has some weird "conditions" such as not being able to work in certain industries such as healthcare or childcare, I think this is because I have not done my medical yet and I know that healthcare is an industry that does require having a medical done. Now to apply for a SIN number so I can finally get working! So excited!

I also got my biometric letter yesterday sent via our GCKey account.

Marvin23

Oct 11, 2020
Just received an email from IRCC. Notice the application No. has become a "F" one. Is this a formal AOR? Does it mean my application will not be returned?

UCI: **********
Application No.: F*********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear #### ###,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/27 on behalf of the following member(s): #### ####

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Just received an email from IRCC. Notice the application No. has become a "F" one. Is this a formal AOR? Does it mean my application will not be returned?

UCI: **********
Application No.: F*********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear #### ###,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/27 on behalf of the following member(s): #### ####
Yes. Happy AOR Day!

Reactions: J20190911

nonameizz

Oct 18, 2020
I got my OWP in the mail! I received it on Wednesday November 18th in the mail! It has some weird "conditions" such as not being able to work in certain industries such as healthcare or childcare, I think this is because I have not done my medical yet and I know that healthcare is an industry that does require having a medical done. Now to apply for a SIN number so I can finally get working! So excited!

I also got my biometric letter yesterday sent via our GCKey account.
Same here.

bonham

Aug 3, 2020
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-03-2020
AOR Received.
29-10-20
Our application was received March 19. OWP was linked on Oct 21st, Approved on Nov 17 and arrived in the mail today, Nov 23! :)

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
I see a few of the April people have work permit approval already and I’m March and still only says submitted when I look online I wonder if this is cause for concern

aesc

Oct 17, 2020
Does anyone have any idea as to what happens if you missed the phone call to schedule a biometrics appointment? My phone was stolen and I didn't have a phone for a couple weeks and I'm worried that I might have missed important calls during that time.

Anyone have experience of missing phone calls from the biometrics scheduling? Will they keep trying to get ahold of me?