*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
No one ever used ZIP CODES in India 20 years ago and NOT even now90% postal mail comes with city names only. Must be newly hired staff there

Lolopizzo

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, I'm from Barbados. You can use this website to get the postal codes https://www.geopostcodes.com/Barbados .Search for the specific parish and then the area then add BB before the number found on the website to get the postal code. For example the postal code for my parents address is BB17117. Hope this helps.

You can also see if he can have someone visit the post office for their area and ask for the postal code since some areas on the website I linked have more than 1 postal code depending on the size of the area.
Thankyou sooooooo much! This is so helpful for us.

Reactions: niashaalyssa

tesh20

Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys, my wife and I sent in our application with OWP on March 31, 2020.

On August 26, 2020. I received a reminder for biometrics fee with app number FXXXXXXXXX, which I paid and submitted same day on their webform.

On September 24, 2020. my wife received an email saying the application is in queue for processing and they will let us know if they need anymore information. the email subject said AOR but we haven't been able to link it online. they provided a "prospective application no." XFXXXXXXXXX which was the number from my biometrics fee reminder with a X in front of it.

No further updates so far but at lease we heard from them.

JpnCdnrelationship

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Just recieved our application back incomplete in the mail. Because we missed a zip code for one of hubbys family members. Not quite sure what this means now....after almost 7 months. Does this mean when I resubmit we will be October applicants??
Hi Lacey, thanks for sharing your experience. It prompted me to take a look at my own application for the wife.

Just a question, did you fill out the postal codes for the applicant and the sponsor or did you just miss the postal code for a family member? I'm super worried as I filled out our Canadian postal codes as my wife and I are living together, but had forgotten to fill out the postal codes for her parents living in Asia

bcakes

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hi Lacey, thanks for sharing your experience. It prompted me to take a look at my own application for the wife.

Just a question, did you fill out the postal codes for the applicant and the sponsor or did you just miss the postal code for a family member? I'm super worried as I filled out our Canadian postal codes as my wife and I are living together, but had forgotten to fill out the postal codes for her parents living in Asia
I wonder if it happens to Inland applicant only, if they miss zip code for Candian or US address, or Outland applicant as well.

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21

We only missed hubby's family zip codes its (in my opinion) an insane reason to send a whole application back considering it sat there for 7 months untouched.

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
We only missed hubby's family zip codes its (in my opinion) an insane reason to send a whole application back considering it sat there for 7 months untouched.
Have you receive PRE-AOR email before they return the package?

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Have you receive PRE-AOR email before they return the package?
Yes. I had recieved the bio email and the pre aor email with XF application number.

satmigs

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Your husband's family zip codes, are those Canada or US address? Because zip codes for those country are required. I noticed Inland applicants applications were returned due to the same reason. Normally, for outland applicant, they ask them to resubmit Additional Family Information to correct it.

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Your husband's family zip codes, are those Canada or US address? Because zip codes for those country are required. I noticed Inland applicants applications were returned due to the same reason. Normally, for outland applicant, they ask them to resubmit Additional Family Information to correct it.
Yes. American addresses

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
Omg, I didn't write postal code / zip code on the app either. Anybody know what is zip code for Vietnam? Please help!