+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
March 2020 Inland applicant here - got my eCoPR on June 17th 2021. The time estimator tool said it would take up to 163 days to get my PR card when I checked it in June.

Just got my PR card in the mail today. Wow.

So... It's done.

Okay, NOW I'm going to sleep for a week. What a journey this was.

Best of luck to all those still waiting!

Reactions: gallagher11

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
March 2020 Inland applicant here - got my eCoPR on June 17th 2021. The time estimator tool said it would take up to 163 days to get my PR card when I checked it in June.

Just got my PR card in the mail today. Wow.

So... It's done.

Okay, NOW I'm going to sleep for a week. What a journey this was.

Best of luck to all those still waiting!
Lol congrats…what’s your VO? Now you can finally relax and enjoy.

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Oh, yes. Of course I knew that. I mean, everyone knows that...

Vancouver, BC.

Interestingly, my Permanent Residence Portal still shows my photo as "In review", yet I'm holding my PR card in my hand with the very image that's 'in review'.
Lol same…but it shouldn’t be an issue tho

Reactions: Underhill

Marge88

Aug 31, 2020
Can anyone help me figure out how to check the status of my PR card. Its been 3 months since i sent in the documents.
I am pretty much in the same boat. I sent my documents to Vancouver VO. after 7 weeks of waiting and not being able to link it on my cic account or see it on the ECAS tool I sent a webform. Turns out that it was sent like a month after I applied for the PR card but got lost in the mail. So I had to do a solemn declaration of loss. Now back to square one, no idea where it is at, still no way to check online and no way to get an agent on the phone, so I sent an other webform to maybe get an update.
My advice, send a webform to get an update (after minimum 3 weeks of waiting for an answer of course )

filo21

Dec 11, 2017
Italy
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-03-2020
Same here. I submitted my pics on March 15th, and if I remember correctly, the PR Card application was generated and linked to my profile when I received my CoPR. Haven't heard anything since. Sent a couple of webforms but the answer has been an automated message saying that at this time they won't be addressing these kind of requests. PR Card application doesn't show in ECAS either. When I applied processing time was ~160 days, not sure what it is now, or how to check if my pics have even been received...

Ciel3121

Sep 1, 2022
I would highly recommend you at least try I've been reading a lot of past cases. It's about a 50/50 whether they ask you to send an updated one later or they return the application. I don't have an XF file number yet or I would be doing that right now. Let us know how it goes if you try.
Hi is it okay to send a webform to fix the problem of missing zip code in address for IMM5406 family information even without AOR although I have existing UCI number. Thanks

Ciel3121

Sep 1, 2022
I am pretty much in the same boat. I sent my documents to Vancouver VO. after 7 weeks of waiting and not being able to link it on my cic account or see it on the ECAS tool I sent a webform. Turns out that it was sent like a month after I applied for the PR card but got lost in the mail. So I had to do a solemn declaration of loss. Now back to square one, no idea where it is at, still no way to check online and no way to get an agent on the phone, so I sent an other webform to maybe get an update.
My advice, send a webform to get an update (after minimum 3 weeks of waiting for an answer of course )

Hi had the same issue, is it possible to send a webform even without AOR? Although I got UCI number from pending TRV application

juhanjuhanjuhan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I sent an application for my common-law for an inland application last March of 2020. He's done with biometrics and medicals but it's been a year and a half and we haven't received anything from IRCC. Should we be worried? The application was transferred in Etobicoke : (

Please, any advice would be really appreciated. Thank you very much. If anyone is still waiting as well, please let me know cuz I am having anxiety because of this.

mmoo

Dec 21, 2022
I am inland and I submitted my application in 2022/Oct/19
As a result, I called IRCC and was informed I had passed all the stages for the PR and my ECAS shows that a decision has been made.
In the new tracker or GCkey nothing shows that my application is still under process.
did any one got the same thing