Congrats…when was the app approved on gckey? App received date and what province are u in?
Nice congrats once again
Province is Ontario.
- We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2020.
- We started processing your application on February 8, 2021.
- We sent you a letter on October 23, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
- We sent you medical instructions on December 13, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
- Medical results have been received.
- We sent you correspondence on February 8, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
- You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on May 28, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
If you submitted your app Sponsorship in Canada (inland), she must be in Canada. Otherwise, your app is outland, she's free to go.Hi everyone,
I am a permanent resident and I sponsored my wife (been together for 9 years and got married last November 2020 in QC)in January 2021. Long story short, I had to remove her from my PR application 3 years ago due to a small break together.
We sent our spouse application January 11th 2021, which was received February 7th 2021 (didnot receive an AOR, just got the UPS notification). She has been on a visitor visa since we arrived in Canada in January 2020, did and got an extension for her but we did not do the 2nd one as we sent our spouse application and work permit, so since March 16th, she s technically not allowed here anymore.
I contacted an agent by email last week to try to link her file with her profile, the agent said that they havent started the process.
My questions are:
How long should we wait til getting an AOR?
Will it be possible for her to go for a week to her home country and she should wait?
If you want to hear many different responses from agents, so you can talk to many as you want. At the end, you still don't know the answer.Hello everyone,
Could anyone please help. I am about to submit my husband’s sponsorship application.
according to the checklist PCC from outside Canada should be less than 6 months. He already have the PCC which is 10 months old and he didn’t leave canada after that.
I talked to agents twice one told me it is still valid and another told me you need new one. Could somebody please help what should I do?
Update - my wife got her PR card in the mail late last week. So it took ~4.5 months from the time we mailed her photo, etc. to the Ottawa office.We sent ours to the Ottawa office in late February also and still haven't received the card. I recall someone in another thread saying that they typically take several months to send this out (not sure why).
Couldn't really believe it would take months to get a PR card, but it's true. Thanks for this info - and congrats!Update - my wife got her PR card in the mail late last week. So it took ~4.5 months from the time we mailed her photo, etc. to the Ottawa office.
Glad to hear/read others got their CoPR over the last few pages. It was quite a stressful wait for early 2020 applicants.
Thanks, congrats on your CoPR also!Couldn't really believe it would take months to get a PR card, but it's true. Thanks for this info - and congrats!
By email, your representative will receive it. Your representative may allow you to check Online-services Tool from CiC or you can call CIC to ask their processing time.Can someone please tell me (who had representative) after receiving letter for photos and address proof (we sent it to representative) how did you get the COPR letter? Thanks in advance