+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

aarea3

Feb 2, 2022
Hi
AOR 26th March.
Received request for medicals and PCC yesterday.
The letter has the below two lines.
1. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/09
2. Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
I received adr on 25th of january and the due date was 24th of january. Also, in the letter it was mentioned that the requested documents must be recieved within 30 days from the date of the corrspondense. I submitted them a few days ago.

Just upload them ASA, notting to worry about.

Aara2019

Jan 9, 2020
Hi
AOR 26th March.
Received request for medicals and PCC yesterday.
The letter has the below two lines.
1. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/09
2. Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
Congrats on receiving the request. Are you fsw outland? Whats the country of residence.. Also pnp?

Joy03

Dec 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-MAR-2020
That is strange. Remedical usually comes with 30 days time to submit. And PCC also they usually give 30 days as some countries takeatleast a week to issue. What if you are not able to get the PCC within 7 days?
Thank you for the reply.
Remedicals request letter they have mentioned 30 days.
The above two lines are on the PCC request letter. There are two dates on the same letter so confused do they mean 7 days or April. No slots available for PCC in the next 7 days. Will send a webform and let them know.

Joy03

Dec 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-MAR-2020
I received adr on 25th of january and the due date was 24th of january. Also, in the letter it was mentioned that the requested documents must be recieved within 30 days from the date of the corrspondense. I submitted them a few days ago.

Just upload them ASA, notting to worry about.
Thank you.

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, Please kindly help me. I received 'Ready fo visa' email to submit my passport. After reading that email, I have few questions which I need expert and experienced help to respond to this email correctly.

Question 1: The first step that I was instructed in that email is that I need to inform the office about any changes in my circumstances (instructions pasted below). However, I do not have any changes so how to reconfirm the office that I do not have any changes. Do I need to use any form? if yes, what is the form number i need to use? or should i raise a ircc webform to inform the office that I do not have any change in my circumstances? please advise.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations."

Question 2: I have already paid RPRF fee when I submitted my PR application in March 2020. Do I need to still submit a copy of that receipt? or only those who are making a payment now should include a receipt along with the passport submission package?

STEP 4: If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt.To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

Question 3: How should I include below requested information along with Passport submission package. Is there any form? please advice.

STEP 5: Include in the package, the height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Please kindly help with your advices.
Thank you.

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi can someone share how to get in touch with agent from outside Canada. Been trying to call from textnow application since few days. It only goes to the automated response. No luck in getting connected to the agent.

Pls help been desperately trying to reach the agent. Have added New born but still not reflecting in the application it's been 2 months. So status update on our file since we completed biometrics in March 2021.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hi can someone share how to get in touch with agent from outside Canada. Been trying to call from textnow application since few days. It only goes to the automated response. No luck in getting connected to the agent.

Pls help been desperately trying to reach the agent. Have added New born but still not reflecting in the application it's been 2 months. So status update on our file since we completed biometrics in March 2021.
Keep trying back to back until you get connected to an agent.

Reactions: tanyajames

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020
This suggests that you have a current valid medical passed status and that they have completed your background check. This is based on what I've understood from similar updates others have seen in their profiles.
Thanks. Also rReceived an ADR for Schedule A. Submitted within 2/3 days os request. If there is any inconsistency in the personal history from what was submitted in the profile, will it impact the application? Looks like there were some errors in start and end date of education. Also, additional document section changed to Not applicable within a day of submission. Can I assume it has been accepted?? Thanks in advance..

sb17

May 29, 2019
Thanks. Also rReceived an ADR for Schedule A. Submitted within 2/3 days os request. If there is any inconsistency in the personal history from what was submitted in the profile, will it impact the application? Looks like there were some errors in start and end date of education. Also, additional document section changed to Not applicable within a day of submission. Can I assume it has been accepted?? Thanks in advance..
To your first question - No, it shouldn't unless the discrepancy is major. From what you've mentioned, it's not. What you submit in Schedule A would be considered as the latest and correct information - so in a way it overrides what you may have submitted earlier.
To your second question - the status changed to "not applicable" for me, too, a day after I submitted schedule A. You should also be getting an email acknowledging that they've received your document, if you haven't already. So you can assume it's been accepted, They will contact you again if they want more/updated forms.

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020
To your first question - No, it shouldn't unless the discrepancy is major. From what you've mentioned, it's not. What you submit in Schedule A would be considered as the latest and correct information - so in a way it overrides what you may have submitted earlier.
To your second question - the status changed to "not applicable" for me, too, a day after I submitted schedule A. You should also be getting an email acknowledging that they've received your document, if you haven't already. So you can assume it's been accepted, They will contact you again if they want more/updated forms.
Thanks. Did you get your PPR already? And did the status change to "we are reviewing" from "not applicable" in the ADR?

star247

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, if we receive a remedical request, do we need to upload the acknowledgement that we receive from the medical centre via a webform or not take any action and wait for the centre to upload the results by themselves? Thanks