+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

sb17

May 29, 2019
Hi. I got a GU on the 4th of Feb. No email, saw that when I logged in. Medical status changed from "You do not need a medical exam" (expired medicals) to "you passed the medical exam". Had done upfront so dont know whether it was an extension or assessment of the upfront. Also, the background status changed from "We are processing you background verification" to "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background verification". I'm confused as to what it means. Can anyone please clarify? Thanks in advance.
This suggests that you have a current valid medical passed status and that they have completed your background check. This is based on what I've understood from similar updates others have seen in their profiles.

alexis2020

Feb 13, 2020
Hi friends. I got a request to submit updated schedule A and to do re-med. There is space to upload Schedule A on the website, but no space to upload new Medical report. Does it mean I do not need to do anything/submit any forms after doing the medical check? The Panel physician did say they would send the results out directly, but I wanted to double check in case I am missing some actions on my part...

newbiebaby

Feb 8, 2022
Hi friends. I got a request to submit updated schedule A and to do re-med. There is space to upload Schedule A on the website, but no space to upload new Medical report. Does it mean I do not need to do anything/submit any forms after doing the medical check? The Panel physician did say they would send the results out directly, but I wanted to double check in case I am missing some actions on my part...
Hey! Congratulations. I may not be able to help you with your question but I was wondering if you could share your AoR date? Mine is 25th March and I haven’t been requested for anything yet, its really frustrating.

bluesparrow

Oct 9, 2020
You do not need to upload the Medical form, your panel physician will send the results directly to IRCC.

Reactions: alexis2020

sb17

May 29, 2019
Medical results are sent directly by the panel physician/center where you did the tests to IRCC. You can follow up with the panel physician/center to find if they sent your results or wait for it to reflect in your profile online.

Reactions: alexis2020

alexis2020

Feb 13, 2020
Hey! Congratulations. I may not be able to help you with your question but I was wondering if you could share your AoR date? Mine is 25th March and I haven’t been requested for anything yet, its really frustrating.
My AOR is March 26 _ FSW outland. I did Biometrics in mid-2020 and have not heard anything back in the past 20 months - until now. Hang in there, I hope you get your updates soon!

Last edited:

ChiggyP

Feb 9, 2022
Hi all,
Was wondering how much time does it take for medical section to be updated after re-medical exam?
Had an exam on 18th Jan as per the IMM 1077E request from 6th Jan. The medical section still hasn't been updated and it went "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam" few days ago, probably from 1 month deadline expiring. Called the panel physician and they insisted it was sent on tomorrow of the examination day.

Joy03

Dec 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-MAR-2020
Hi
AOR 26th March.
Received request for medicals and PCC yesterday.
The letter has the below two lines.
1. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/09
2. Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

mann-92

Oct 9, 2020
in Schedule A form, in residential address.. if i have traveled to USA for 15 days, do i have to include that address also here or just my permanent addresses from past 10 years?
any help is much appreciated

newbiebaby

Feb 8, 2022
Hi
AOR 26th March.
Received request for medicals and PCC yesterday.
The letter has the below two lines.
1. This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/09
2. Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
That is strange. Remedical usually comes with 30 days time to submit. And PCC also they usually give 30 days as some countries takeatleast a week to issue. What if you are not able to get the PCC within 7 days?