+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Venting here!!

March 26 2020 CEC applicatent. I am an ICU nurse who worked through the pandemic and pass all the requirements. Married to a Canadain citizen and have a Canadian born child and still waiting on the PR!.

I am beyond frustrated!. Ppl who I know apply after me got their PR card already. My chance to be sla citizen now is prolonged b\c or the dealy of PR and my job on risk. I lost promotion at work b\c they need 3 years commitment which i don't b\c my work visa expires before before than. So i lost time, $$ and ability to move up in my carrier b\c of it. Beyond frustrated !!

Agent basically said be patient!!. Not sure how can I bee. It will be 2 years in less than 2 months!!.
sue IRCC

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
Venting here!!

March 26 2020 CEC applicatent. I am an ICU nurse who worked through the pandemic and pass all the requirements. Married to a Canadain citizen and have a Canadian born child and still waiting on the PR!.

I am beyond frustrated!. Ppl who I know apply after me got their PR card already. My chance to be a citizen now is prolonged b\c or the dealy of PR and my job is at risk. I lost promotion at work b\c they need 3 years commitment which i don't have b\c my work visa will be expired before than. So i lost time, $$ and ability to move up in my carrier b\c of it. Beyond frustrated !!

Agent basically said be patient!!. Not sure how can I bee. It will be 2 years in less than 2 months!!.
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting too. It's been a tough couple of years, I can't imagine what you've experienced as a nurse during covid and the added PR delays are ridiculous.

The most annoying thing is that so many of my friends with similar applications were processed in under 6 months, a friend was processed in 3 months and she didn't even have criminal documents for all of the countries she'd lived in...WTF

Hope you get progress soon

Reactions: Saradeen+

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting too. It's been a tough couple of years, I can't imagine what you've experienced as a nurse during covid and the added PR delays are ridiculous.

The most annoying thing is that so many of my friends with similar applications were processed in under 6 months, a friend was processed in 3 months and she didn't even have criminal documents for all of the countries she'd lived in...WTF

Hope you get progress soon
Ooh the pain is real. Hoping for a miracle to happen at this point

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello
I also applied as single and my husband is non accompanying. Can I apply for him now in any way? Because you wrote you later applied to accompany your depenents.
You may change your spouse to accompanying if you are sure you won’t lose CRS points, and if you do, your score doesn’t fall below the CRS cut off for the round in which you had received the ITA.

azadamit2011

Sep 30, 2020
@legalfalcon
1. I have received 1st remed request today. Medical request had expired previous year. Does that mean my file is approved.
2. Can i add my spouse after ppr- before copr...our court marriage is planned after 1 month?
3. How much time is copr is valid for?

Aor: 4 mar 2020
Profile type: OINP

Thanks a lot for your help

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
@legalfalcon
1. I have received 1st remed request today. Medical request had expired previous year. Does that mean my file is approved.
2. Can i add my spouse after ppr- before copr...our court marriage is planned after 1 month?

If re-medical is requested, It mostly means everything else is completed. Did you order GCMS? what was your most recent status?
After your official wedding date you need to inform IRCC immediately with necessary documents.
Copr is valid for one year from the medical exam date?

Reactions: azadamit2011

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

It does not mean that your file is approved. It simply means that your meds had expired and new ones are required before a decision can be made.

You can add your spouse anytime before you land in Canada, even if the COPR has been issued. The earlier you do it the better since if a COPR is issued, and then you add your spouse, the COPR will have to be cancelled, the file will be reopened, and after your spouse is added, a new COPR will be issued, which takes longer than add a spouse when your application is under processing.

Reactions: azadamit2011

azadamit2011

Sep 30, 2020
It does not mean that your file is approved. It simply means that your meds had expired and new ones are required before a decision can be made.

You can add your spouse anytime before you land in Canada, even if the COPR has been issued. The earlier you do it the better since if a COPR is issued, and then you add your spouse, the COPR will have to be cancelled, the file will be reopened, and after your spouse is added, a new COPR will be issued, which takes longer than add a spouse when your application is under processing.
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
I'm an outland CEC applicant whose passport is approaching having less than 6 months validity. Should I get a new passport now and how do inform IRCC?

Thanks

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I'm an outland CEC applicant whose passport is approaching having less than 6 months validity. Should I get a new passport now and how do inform IRCC?

Thanks
@nbtnbt you can apply for renewal. Once the passport has been issued to you, you can share the scanned passport with IRCC via webform.

Alina2222

Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys! I’ve just received my GCMS notes, and application assignment due date is 01.16.2022. Does anyone know if IRCC try to meet the deadline for application approval? Or is it just their internal deadlines? My AOR is March 14th 2020, no updates since the expiration of medicals. Thank you!

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Venting here!!

I am beyond frustrated!. Ppl who I know apply after me got their PR card already. My chance to be a citizen now is prolonged b\c or the dealy of PR and my job is at risk. I lost promotion at work b\c they need 3 years commitment which i don't have b\c my work visa will be expired before than. So i lost time, $$ and ability to move up in my carrier b\c of it. Beyond frustrated !!

You statement is moving!!!
I am in the same boat, and it frustrates me when I realize how much I’m losing for this huge delay, financially, professionally, and in terms of education as well.
I am also about to hit the 2 years bracket, and despite the backlog, what really upsets me is knowing that the sequence is completely random… heard of finalized applications within 4 months, and I know that we have even CEC-Inland waiting for more than 2 years…

Regardless of your agent, send an email for your local MP asking for an inquire on your case. Sometimes that helps…

Reactions: he5ham

TYTee

Jan 10, 2022
Goodday Everyone,

I received a mail on 6th of Jan 2022 saying my PR application has been approved and that the next step is for me to create a portal access for virtual landing. However I'm an outland applicant (FSW).

I replied to the mail that I am not inside Canada and that what I need is instruction on how to submit my passport for Visa and get COPR so I can travel but I keep getting a reminder mails to create the portal access. I replied to all the reminder mails and also raised a webform.

Has anyone here experienced this before and does anyone know how long its gonna take before I get the actual PPR?

My AOR is March 3rd 2020

Reactions: kuanysh13