+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Goodday Everyone,

I received a mail on 6th of Jan 2022 saying my PR application has been approved and that the next step is for me to create a portal access for virtual landing. However I'm an outland applicant (FSW).

I replied to the mail that I am not inside Canada and that what I need is instruction on how to submit my passport for Visa and get COPR so I can travel but I keep getting a reminder mails to create the portal access. I replied to all the reminder mails and also raised a webform.

Has anyone here experienced this before and does anyone know how long its gonna take before I get the actual PPR?

My AOR is March 3rd 2020
Ask @legalfalcon and he gives the best advice

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Please advice @legalfalcon . I received a request for re-medical on Jan 6th, 2022 in my CIC account so I went for my medical tests again on 8th Jan. Do I need to upload any proof that we have taken re-medicals? The panel physician said that they will be uploading results from their side in 4-5 days but is there any action item from my side? Thank you.

iBlis

May 9, 2018
Hi Guys, I submitted my application for Express entry on March18th. Since then there haven't been FSW draws (not in PNP or CEC class) I am still waiting for my ITA. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi my medical got passed on Dec 15 and submitted Schedule A form, do you know how much time for COPR once we have submitted these two?
AOR March - fsw inland

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I'm in pretty much the exact same situation as you (start of April AOR instead of March but everything else identical)... Glad to hear I'm not the only one still waiting, although also sorry others going through the same thing!
did you receive any ADR?

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Hi,

Post re-medicals, does the application get updated after the hospital uploads the medical records or does it just say "We have requested for ....." until IRCC approves the medicals?
Im asking because its been about 5 days since my medicals, and ideally it should have been uploaded by now, but dont see anything on my application.

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hi,

Post re-medicals, does the application get updated after the hospital uploads the medical records or does it just say "We have requested for ....." until IRCC approves the medicals?
Im asking because its been about 5 days since my medicals, and ideally it should have been uploaded by now, but dont see anything on my application.
I too have same doubt. I gave my remedicals on Jan 8th. Waiting an update in my account. Panel Physician said they will send results to IRCC in 4 to 5 working days. I guess our account gets updated once IRCC reviews our re-medical results. But i am not sure of this. Waiting for some expert answer.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi,

Once remedicals are passed then the gckey is updated with the date the remedicals was passed on. You can check with your hospital / clinic if the medicals have been uploaded.

Mohd Khaleel

Nov 2, 2021
No update at all on my file - anyone else with similar status and timeline.

Eligibility- recommended pass
Security - not started
Medical - expired (never received redmed request)
Everything else passed
AOR Mar 2020, PNP outlander
Secondary office - Ottawa

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys! I’ve just received my GCMS notes, and application assignment due date is 01.16.2022. Does anyone know if IRCC try to meet the deadline for application approval? Or is it just their internal deadlines? My AOR is March 14th 2020, no updates since the expiration of medicals. Thank you!
When did you apply for your GCMS notes that you just received?

Thanks

TYTee

Jan 10, 2022
Here comes my PPR to the glory of God, Details are as follows :
AOR : March 3rd 2020
Application approved as per GCMS note since September 2020
Remedical Request, PCC, Schedule A: November 2021
Remedical Pass : December 2nd 2021
Client Portal mail : January 6th 2022 - I replied the mail, sent webform, called IRCC that I am Outland Applicant and the I need PPR.
COR : SA
PPR mail : January 13 2022.