+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

anonotterpanda

May 4, 2021
Any of you guys who’re still waiting, are you considering maybe applying for CEC in parallel? I believe we’ll have to create a new GCKey for that… also, would it be wise to do that?

Reactions: ARVINDATWAL

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Any of you guys who’re still waiting, are you considering maybe applying for CEC in parallel? I believe we’ll have to create a new GCKey for that… also, would it be wise to do that?
My AOR is March 15th, 2020 and I'm a FSW inland applicant. I don't think I want to go through the whole process again - waited this long, might as well keep waiting.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I agree with @Numwa... waited this long might as well wait ...because we all are here with eligibility passed I presume and none of us have to go through the whole process because we did not do anything wrong....!!

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I agree with @Numwa... waited this long might as well wait ...because we all are here with eligibility passed I presume and none of us have to go through the whole process because we did not do anything wrong....!!
Yes exactly! I'm also on a Bridging work permit so don't know if having a second PR application will have any implications on that.

Reactions: EstherNnnanna

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Just called them.. they have no straight answer, inly generic “its taking longer than what it says on website”.
Same. And I asked then how come people who have applied in march 2021 getting their PR. The agent was like each application is different. I am like how different can application from first quarter of 2020 be? It is absolutely prejudicial now and cause grave inconvenience to us. We can't travel outside as the rules may change for visa people, we are facing delays to citizenship but people coming now will have advantage. Absolute ridiculous. And the scary part is we don't know when the end will be. I fear we may be stuck come 2022 too.

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Any of you guys who’re still waiting? Are you considering maybe applying for CEC in parallel? I believe we’ll have to create a new GCKey for that… also, would it be wise to do that?
Yes, you can apply under the new immigration streams that will be closed on November 18th. I am qualified under the Heath and Non-health. The agent said if I am, then I can apply if I want. And whichever comes first will take it. However, I have to pay another $1000+ or more for the new application and re-do my medical, degree's assortment and language test(both are due on October 21), so add another $1000.

If you have the $$, patience and time to do it, go for it. I, unfortunately, I don't, and I rather wait.

Gomze

Jul 18, 2021
Hi Guys

Will it matter if the places I have stayed in 10 years will vary between my two PR applications?I don't remember all the dates I have given in my FSW inland application and it looks like there is no way I can access it back.

krunalthakkar

Mar 19, 2021
Just received the notes, absolutely no updates for the past several months.
AOR March 20, 2020.
FSW-O
Primary VO New Delhi
Secondary VO CIO
All Passed except Criminality In Progress and Medicals Expired.

Gave biometrics on Feb 26, 2021. Applicants hands are dry due to which it is difficult to capture good quality fingerprints even after three attempts.
Online portal says we have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Whereas the Application Information does say Biometrics Date 26 Feb, 2021

No remedical request, no extension, nothing!
This sucks!