+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
should i apply for express entry new application just with cec without pnp? aor -mar 25 2020 CEC PNP Inland, same status in gcms notes as of last july, 2020. No progress at all, feeling deprrssed

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
should i apply for express entry new application just with cec without pnp? aor -mar 25 2020 CEC PNP Inland, same status in gcms notes as of last july, 2020. No progress at all, feeling deprrssed
Nothing prevents you from doing so if your second application is going to be in a different stream than the first one.

Gomze

Jul 18, 2021
I need one advice :I have applied my PR application under FSW Inland class March 2020. Is it possible I can have another application under cec class without withdrawing my first one?

Jun 20, 2021
I need one advice :I have applied my PR application under FSW Inland class March 2020. Is it possible I can have another application under cec class without withdrawing my first one?
same here, I am fsw inland March applicant and I recently applied again as a cec July.
As I understand as long as you are applying from different programs it is okay to apply. But, whenever you will receive copr from one of them you have to withdraw the other application.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
same here, I am fsw inland March applicant and I recently applied again as a cec July.
As I understand as long as you are applying from different programs it is okay to apply. But, whenever you will receive copr from one of them you have to withdraw the other application.
you mean it's okay to have 2 pending PR applications (different streams) at the same time?

Reactions: Badabimbadabum

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Has your new application passed r10? And after how long?

Jun 20, 2021
you mean it's okay to have 2 pending PR applications (different streams) at the same time?
n my case, in the first application (march fsw) I was the main applicant and my wife was dependent. However, this time she is the main applicant and I am her +1.

When I searched the forum for the multiple applications, I found out even before the covid-19 period PNP applicants are waiting longer times to get COPR, and some of them whenever become eligible for cec they are making their second application without withdrawing the first one. I trusted this (different streams) application information before making my second application. Maybe I did a mistake but, it was good action for my anxiety and I felt relaxed.

For R10, I completed my application 10 days ago and I am not sure if someone has processed my file yet.

I will keep updating here for my second application.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
n my case, in the first application (march fsw) I was the main applicant and my wife was dependent. However, this time she is the main applicant and I am her +1.

When I searched the forum for the multiple applications, I found out even before the covid-19 period PNP applicants are waiting longer times to get COPR, and some of them whenever become eligible for cec they are making their second application without withdrawing the first one. I trusted this (different streams) application information before making my second application. Maybe I did a mistake but, it was good action for my anxiety and I felt relaxed.

For R10, I completed my application 10 days ago and I am not sure if someone has processed my file yet.

Just confirmed with IRCC, it's allowed to have 2 PR applications concurrently from 2 different streams.

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
@legalfalcon Quick question, after getting my PR, I'd like to consider all my options. I want to double-check one piece of information with you. I am (was) an Express Entry applicant via PNP (got nominated for EE by my province). Can I relocate to another province without violating the immigration law? I know normally PNP PR's must stay for at least 2 years, but I was shocked when my consultant told me I didn't have to do so (maybe because of EE?). I am not planning on leaving the province, but I want to consider all my options...

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018

did you gave the ielts test again?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Quick question, after getting my PR, I'd like to consider all my options. I want to double-check one piece of information with you. I am (was) an Express Entry applicant via PNP (got nominated for EE by my province). Can I relocate to another province without violating the immigration law? I know normally PNP PR's must stay for at least 2 years, but I was shocked when my consultant told me I didn't have to do so (maybe because of EE?). I am not planning on leaving the province, but I want to consider all my options...
See https://bit.ly/3itq4lf

Gomze

Jul 18, 2021
Just confirmed with IRCC, it's allowed to have 2 PR applications concurrently from 2 different streams.

But how will you create two applications? The online account doesn't give you the option to create an application in the PR pool if one is in progress. Do you suggest we can create two different login ids?

Last edited:

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
But how will you create two applications? The online account doesn't give you the option to create an application in the PR pool if one is in progress. Do you suggest we can create two different login ids?
That's a good point, I don't really know. You should call and ask explicitly.

Gomze

Jul 18, 2021
That's a good point, I don't really know. You should call and ask explicitly.
No problem. One last question: My IELTS will expire on 24 December 2021(i.e less than two years old). Can I reuse it for my CEC class PR? My point is around 505 so I am expecting to get a call soon

Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you:
  • complete your Express Entry profile
  • apply for permanent residence
The Express Entry profile is valid for 12 months. Make sure that your language test results are valid for the same time period.

If your test results expire soon, you should re-take the test and update your Express Entry profile with your new test results

The line in bold is confusing me