+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hi all
AOR Mar 9, 2020. Cec inland. Got medical extended on April 26_2021. Pr portal email May 28, credentials June 8, ecopr July 14, 2021. Gckey showed approved. It was a very long journey. Thank u and goodluck to all.

Reactions: Olaoluadefemi

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
Hi all
AOR Mar 9, 2020. Cec inland. Got medical extended on April 26_2021. Pr portal email May 28, credentials June 8, ecopr July 14, 2021. Gckey showed approved. It was a very long journey. Thank u and goodluck to all.
Congratulations
Were you a single applicant or dependent was added in your file ?

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi all anyone received an email from Immigration details below ;

(((Exemption from Having to Complete an Additional Immigration Medical Exam

Dear client (UCI: *******),

This refers to the permanent resident application Exxxxxxcc you submitted on March 27, 2020.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has put in place a temporary public policy that exempts some low-risk, in-Canada foreign nationals from having to complete an additional immigration medical exam as part of their application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa.

Under this temporary public policy, it has been determined that you are no longer required to complete an Immigration Medical Exam (IME).

IRCC will continue processing your application with the previously provided medical exam results. No further action is required on your part at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Canada)))

Mind you my medical will expiry on October!!.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018

This refers to the permanent resident application Exxxxxxcc you submitted on March 27, 2020.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has put in place a temporary public policy that exempts some low-risk, in-Canada foreign nationals from having to complete an additional immigration medical exam as part of their application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa.

Under this temporary public policy, it has been determined that you are no longer required to complete an Immigration Medical Exam (IME).

IRCC will continue processing your application with the previously provided medical exam results. No further action is required on your part at this time.

Just a massive email sending out. Nothing else (I got it too).

Reactions: Saradeen+

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
It seems like we still have to wait until the US-Canada border is re-opened. FSW-Inland here, I moved out a couple of months back, and I don’t think I’ll be able to come back until the vaccinated rate is > 70%. Here’s to the next year fellas.

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
IRCC prioritizes applicants who are exempt from travel restrictions. Therefore the minimum moment on the outlander applicants files. Once they lift those restrictions the things should start moving forward again.
There are no travel restrictions in my country. Our Covid status is green for most if not all countries

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
There are no travel restrictions in my country. Our Covid status is green for most if not all countries
As far as I know, travel restrictions to enter Canada are still in place. However, there are some exemptions. But generally speaking, the borders are closed for non-essential travellers. The US-Canada border will be open for fully vaccinated US nationals in August, for the rest in September.

Deepster2303

Nov 30, 2018

Are you CEC/FSW Inland?
I haven't received this mail yet, I am FSW Inland here...