+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hey, you mentioned you are FSW Outland. Could you mention your country of residence and visa office?
Visa office: Ottawa
AOR: Mar 18th 2020
Before the medical extension, they said all my other stages have passed except for Security (not started).

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi all, I have a question with the way my officer (AB14712) has passed my eligibility. Instead of writing some detailed notes as to why he feels that my eligibility is passed(like work experience etc. ) he only writes - Eligibility Passed, pending biometrics *2. Is this normal and has anyone else had the same experience ? This was back in May 2020.

Tiju Antony

Apr 12, 2021
habibi123 in the last page said his medical are valid as per webform that means extended, because should be expired if aor march 2020

Im the same but last time weborm said
aoe 21 march fsw o
Eligibility in progres
Criminality valid
Security not started
Medical expired

but from what i read, if you get medical extension, likely to pass the stages quickly and get approved, of course just assumption

Best
Hi
I have the same timeline as yours. Can i know if there's any progress in your file. FSW Outland
ITA 5th February 2020
Aor 18th march 2020
Biometrics 2 26th march 2021
Medical May 19th passed

Reactions: Mariem Rita

Tiju Antony

Apr 12, 2021
Hi I'm FSW OUTLAND
ITA 19th Feb 2020
AOR 19th March 2020
Medical passed 13th May 2020
Biometrics given 2nd March 2021
Country of residence India

Current status as per webform

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started
Medical expired

Anyone who has same timeline and mire updates??
Hi

I have the same timeline as yours can I know if you have received any updates

Tiju Antony

Apr 12, 2021
My dear readers, I was able to get through the 10-minute options over the phone calling IRCC, and even get them to call me back using the callback feature. I called 4 times, so be patient when you call, and if you get the high-volume message, hang up and call again (it's a hassle, I know, but persistence is key).

AoR: March 30th, 2020
FSW Outland

Current status:

CPC Ottawa

Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Under Review
Medical: Passed - Expired

I have added my baby a month ago via webform and cannot see him as a dependant online, that was the reason for my call, in addition to this, I used the opportunity to talk to someone to ask regarding outland applications and so on. The agent was kind, he told me to monitor the notifications constantly and be patient, I mean, what else can he possibly say under these extenuating circumstances??

Hang in there my friends, we'll get to Canada when we get there, no worries.

Cheers from Buenos Aires!
Hi

Could you please share details as to how you were able to reach IRCC via phone being FSW Outland applicant? I would like to reach to get an update as there has been a change in my status of application which is not yet reflecting online

Reactions: immicow

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
Hi

Could you please share details as to how you were able to reach IRCC via phone being FSW Outland applicant? I would like to reach to get an update as there has been a change in my status of application which is not yet reflecting online
hi, my friend, I used the "textnow" app on android, I started using it about 6 months ago, it gives you the possibility to get a Canadian phone number, so you can call directly. The numbers you need to dial are discussed in this forum extensively.
see here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-aor.680165/post-9346771

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi

Hi. Your timeline and mine look similar. The latest update I got is the medical extension. You can call IRCC at 888 242 2100 with a Canadian number (eg. using the TextNow app). After you're connected with an agent, ask them what's the latest update in your notes, etc.

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi
I have the same timeline as yours. Can i know if there's any progress in your file. FSW Outland
ITA 5th February 2020
Aor 18th march 2020
Biometrics 2 26th march 2021
Medical May 19th passed
Will update in this forum if there is news.
I didn't order notes and not really calling because it's just a waiting game so I send one email and received that medical expired, eligibility in progress, criminality valid, security not started and vo is ottawa.
It's really a waiting game, so be patient and avoid negative comment where people just log in to complain. Yes it's hard and there is always a lesson to be learned from this.
We will get our copr at some point and good luck for everyone.
Best

Reactions: Edima

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
anyone know how long it usually takes to get the pr card in the mail for cec inland applicants once you send them a copy of the e-copr and a photo?