Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Finally!!!!!
AOR: March 11
BC PNP
Biometrics September 28, 2020
October 13, 2020 Your background check was completed.
April 9, 2021 application was approved and received COPR
Congrats !!
What was your VO ?

ypalkar

Oct 5, 2020
AOR: March 2020
Biometrics: Nov 2020
Everything is passed under GCMS notes.

Only the security is not started yet.

I got an email today requesting three things:

Medical- because its expired

RCMP criminal record check with fingerprints

Supplementary travel information form (IMM5562)
Are you inland? I heard they dont ask inland people for remedical? did you travel outside Canada in between?

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Applied for extension for Bridging work permit on april 6th and it was approved in 4 days. Can't understand what is preventing them from working on our PR files then. Seems they are just making money from us.

Reactions: Rajsree84

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Applied for extension for Bridging work permit on april 6th and it was approved in 4 days. Can't understand what is preventing them from working on our PR files then. Seems they are just making money from us.
Is this your second bridging permit? My bridging permit is going to expire in a few months.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Yes my second bridging. At this rate won't be surprised I may have to extend another next april :p
lol never had I thought that I’d have to apply for a second bridging permit but here we are. were you elligible for the extention to pgwp that they announced? If so why did you choose the renew your bridging instead of renewing the pgwp?

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello Guys,

Received this email today from IRCC.

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Etobicoke
18 March AOR
CEC Inland with an inland spouse
VO Ottawa
Last GU Feb 15, 2020. Everything was passed on that day.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
US green card can take 7-8 years waiting, some people even waited for more than a decade, but nobody complained about it.

The delay of Canada PR is just a few months or at most, 1-2 years, and it's due to the special emergency situation of COVID19. Unfortunately there are so many barking on this forum. I would suggest these people who think that Canada PR doesn't worth waiting for a year or two to move to the US in order to have a better experience of their life :)
Wat a fitting reply dude ...great answer ....

Reactions: quilleroarg