+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Hey thanks for this. I did find that section. Under Document issuance it says COPR and status as not started, and print queue in Vancouver, am in Ontario btw, so that is strange. It says COPR issued with an expiry in early Feb. Now I have not received anything till date, and this expiry is coming up soon. Any suggestions?
I am in same situation. My CORP is stated to expire 2021/03/10. According to what I read somewhere in this forum, there is nothing we can do but to wait. @legalfalcon I would appreciate any advice on this regard, especially on expiring CORP document that we haven't received.

Jan 16, 2021
I'm a CEC inland applicant and there is no one progress or update on my application for the past 4 month.

AOR: March 4th
Medical passed: April 20th
Biometrics passed: September 24th
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
VO Ottawa

I don't understand what's causing this delay, it's very discouraging and frustrating. I foresee another few months of further delay considering they haven't even started my security evaluation even after >10 months. It's like nobody is working on my profile at all. I'm holding off my travel plans because of this situation and in the hope that it might come be approved soon. Is anyone in similar situation with their criminality check still in progress?

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
I'm a CEC inland applicant and there is no one progress or update on my application for the past 4 month.

VO Ottawa

I don't understand what's causing this delay, it's very discouraging and frustrating. I foresee another few months of further delay considering they haven't even started my security evaluation even after >10 months. It's like nobody is working on my profile at all. I'm holding off my travel plans because of this situation and in the hope that it might come be approved soon. Is anyone in similar situation with their criminality check still in progress?
Hey i have a similar situation..i am pnp inland with 29th April aor...on recommend pass since july 2020 and no movement post that. I am planning to write to the immigration minister and if for nothing then it will at least it will give me the tried everything feeling.

Reactions: SaintOfSilence
Jan 16, 2021
Hey i have a similar situation..i am pnp inland with 29th April aor...on recommend pass since july 2020 and no movement post that. I am planning to write to the immigration minister and if for nothing then it will at least it will give me the tried everything feeling.
That sounds like a good idea. Are you planning one sending an email ?

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020

VO Ottawa

This happened to my application as well, after several months it finally started moving again:
Ottawa VO, AoR Jan 23, BIL Feb 5, Eligibility Met in March and since then I had been stuck in Criminality in Progress and Security Not Started until the end of October when I got an ADR asking for CV and student info due to my Master's degree in Science. Took 7 months for my file to start moving again. I'm waiting for a webform reply right now but can confirm that I've finally passed eligibility and criminality, hopefully Security is progressing and Medical extensions is on the way. Hoping for the best for you, this pandemic and Ottawa inaction sucks and fingers crossed hoping we all get out of this mess as soon as possible.

Paula93

Jan 31, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,
I received my Gcms notes back in November and shared with you in this forum which states that the application is approved.
However, I have one more query regarding the Copr date (valid to) which is mentioned 12/02/2021 on page no. 54-56 for both applicants individually.
Could you kindly enlighten me on this date and by validity does it mean Copr is valid until this date?

Many thanks for your support.

Purva_J

Jan 17, 2021
I am CEC inland applicant, anyone received COPR.

AOR March 20, 2020
VO Ottawa

I am still waiting it is so frustrating...
Why Ottawa VO is too slow?

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Yes, guys we should send email to Immigration minister, I sent last friday. Maybe if he opens his laptop on monday and receives 20-30 emails saying the same thing. He might be forced to ask what is happening.
Email of Immigration Minister : minister@cic.gc.ca

If we don't put pressure on CIC we could be waiting another 6-8 months, looking at the way they are picking files.

Reactions: OHCanada20

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Yes, guys we should send email to Immigration minister, I sent last friday. Maybe if he opens his laptop on monday and receives 20-30 emails saying the same thing. He might be forced to ask what is happening.
Email of Immigration Minister : minister@cic.gc.ca

If we don't put pressure on CIC we could be waiting another 6-8 months, looking at the way they are picking files.
Have sent as well...lets see if he has the time to look and respond. IRCC is the only department who is not able to adapt during these Covid times...they should be ashamed of themselves...had the time to increase the fee but not the resources.

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
AOR 21 March
VO : Ottawa

I got my biometrics completed on 9 Oct 2020. No update after that
Now even people who applied in July-August 2020 are getting their PR but my file is not being processed. I also ordered my GCMS notes 2 times, one on 27 Nov 2020 and 2nd on 6 Aug 2020. Both notes had same progress.

This is very frustrating since there are a lot of things in my life linked to this PR. I face issues in switching to new job since my Bridge work permit also was issued just for 6 months and its expiring again on March 2021.

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
Has anyone else submitted their picture and address through the confirmation portal?

I see lots of people here talking about their GCMS notes but as far as I'm aware, the final stage is the confirmation portal.