+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
Mine is 13th March aor, biometrics for dependant done on October 22nd 2020, biometrics for myself completed on Nov 6th 2020. From this date, I have been calling to IRCC every week. Its same response, someone has to validate the biometrics. As per posts in this forum, I am assuming IRCC would have created seperate pool for feb, march april and may candidates and would be approving 1 or 2 applications per week. For applications submitted after may 2020, they would be prioritizing to meet there SLAs (6 month completion). Not sure, how many months it go like that but I agree with you. If we have some sort of channel where we can provide our concerns to government or IRCC higher officials then everyone who is waiting for long will get finalized..
you said they have a separate pool for feb, march, april and may?
1-2 applications per week?
you broke my heart..

what is IRCC doing right now? It is not fair at all.
My AOR is March 17th, 2020, Biometrics is Nov 9th, 2020.
I submitted right before the pandemic just because I did not want to be suspended during pandemic...

it is crazy

usa2canada2021

Nov 11, 2020
Hi Guys/ @legalfalcon,

I got my PRV stamped on passport and COPR with expiration date of 2/26/2021.
But today I got an email saying "We updated your application status(E**********)". So when I logged in and checked the profile, the Final Decision is changed back to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." and my Counterfoil and everything is no longer visible in the profile.

1) Any idea what is going on? Does this mean that IRCC is working on my profile to extend the COPR?
2) Did anyone recently experience the same in there profile?

FYI - I am PNP outland applicant from USA.

Last edited:

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi, my AOR is March 17th, 2020, medical and biometrics have been approved but the rest is still progress.

I am almost the same as you.

I have not contacted IRCC yet, but my immigration representative will do it for me...

How does your portal reflect your status?

You said you contacted IRCC and they said everything has been approved, does the everything on portal e.g. eligibility and security change to "approved" ?

Thanks

My portal is just showing my medical and biometrics passed. Gcms notes is saying everything approved and final approved, there is also a correspondence in the gcms notes stating COPR, also the 3 times I called IRCC they verified the information I am seeing on my GCMS notes is accurate. Not sure what is taking so long with COPR.

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
My portal is just showing my medical and biometrics passed. Gcms notes is saying everything approved and final approved, there is also a correspondence in the gcms notes stating COPR, also the 3 times I called IRCC they verified the information I am seeing on my GCMS notes is accurate. Not sure what is taking so long with COPR.
I think you just have to wait, but my immigration representative said one of her clients, similar to you, have been waiting COPR for 3 months...

Well, I am currently in Toronto, but my application is in Calgary, Alberta

I don't know which regional office will process my case

My representative said they called IRCC today, but they cannot transfer to an agent

Webform and ATIP have been sent out

I don't know what to do next

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I think you just have to wait, but my immigration representative said one of her clients, similar to you, have been waiting COPR for 3 months...

Well, I am currently in Toronto, but my application is in Calgary, Alberta

I don't know which regional office will process my case

My representative said they called IRCC today, but they cannot transfer to an agent

Webform and ATIP have been sent out

I don't know what to do next

Yes my application was approved as per gcms notes since 19th October 2020 so I am coming up on 3months.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Does border restrictions in your home country dictate your COPR issuance because my home country has some level of border restrictions but there are flights going to Canada each month.

MIPZ

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Guys/ @legalfalcon,

But today I got an email saying "We updated your application status(E**********)". So when I logged in and checked the profile, the Final Decision is changed back to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." and my Counterfoil and everything is no longer visible in the profile.

1) Any idea what is going on? Does this mean that IRCC is working on my profile to extend the COPR?
Hi! Can I ask you why didnt you travel yet? Is it because of restrictions from your country?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys/ @legalfalcon,

Are you an outland applicant who cannot travel due to travel restrictions. If so, then IRCC may reopen your file to extend the meds.

Udi Boss

Dec 7, 2019
AOR: March 17th, 2020
Medical: May 6th, 2020
Biometrics: Nov 9th, 2020
everything else is in progress...

I applied via immigration agency. I contacted them several times and they said it is normal due to pandemic.
It has been 10 months
Today, I ask them to call IRCC and ask for the access to the information...
but my representative said it will be useless...
Exactly what my rep tells me all the time I ask for an update. I couldn't take their excuses anymore, so I sent a webform a week ago, no response. Today I decided to call and i was on queue for 50min. Eventually an agent responded, she mention that I've passed eligibility, criminality in progress and security has not started. Honestly, it is so frustrating knowing those that applied after you has gotten decision.

usa2canada2021

Nov 11, 2020
Are you an outland applicant who cannot travel due to travel restrictions. If so, then IRCC may reopen your file to extend the meds.
Hi @legalfalcon,

I am an outland applicant from USA, so I can move but I had sent a web form asking to extend as I was not ready to move because of rise of COVID.
And IRCC replied to my web form asking to contact them once I am ready to move.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I am an outland applicant from USA, so I can move but I had sent a web form asking to extend as I was not ready to move because of rise of COVID.
And IRCC replied to my web form asking to contact them once I am ready to move.
This is why your application has been re-opened and when you inform them that you are ready to move, your application will be reviewed to ensure that your medicals are valid and new documents may be issued of the old ones have expired.

s_can2019

Sep 13, 2020
Look at the FINALIZE APPLICATION section in your GCMS notes for info of your CORP document. For me, this section is found at page 62 of 163 pages of my GCMS note.
Hey thanks for this. I did find that section. Under Document issuance it says COPR and status as not started, and print queue in Vancouver, am in Ontario btw, so that is strange. It says COPR issued with an expiry in early Feb. Now I have not received anything till date, and this expiry is coming up soon. Any suggestions?