+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

kbharath

Aug 19, 2019
Hello guys,

Just noticed, the hyperlink (blue link from top to Review of Eligibility) on Application status page is now removed for my profile, instead I see it as normal data as in the past. Is that just for me or its for all ?
@legalfalcon .. please advise if you have already got this as a question on any other threads.
yes, hyperlink disappeared and the status changed from "your application is taking longer than normal processing time" to "we are processing your application"

s_can2019

Sep 13, 2020
Hi Guys - seeking some advice.

Just received my GCMS notes. On the 2nd page, The assessment states Eligibility, Criminality, Medical as passed. Info sharing as Complete and Final: Approved. There is nothing written about COPR or anything like that and seems like it has been in that status for a while now. Any idea how long does it take from here?

I am CEC-Inland with AOR March 7, 2020 and gave biometrics on Oct 23, 2020, with 2 dependents.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Aspirant2506

Chanduss

Jun 22, 2020

Just received my GCMS notes. On the 2nd page, The assessment states Eligibility, Criminality, Medical as passed. Info sharing as Complete and Final: Approved. There is nothing written about COPR or anything like that and seems like it has been in that status for a while now. Any idea how long does it take from here?

I am CEC-Inland with AOR March 7, 2020 and gave biometrics on Oct 23, 2020, with 2 dependents.

Thanks in advance
Hi can I know when did you request your gcms notes

Kate2019

Sep 4, 2019
My application is PNP inland
* AOR: Mar 1
* medical passed: Mar 7
* biometric done: Mar 10,
* The security background verification has not been initiated.
* The criminal background verification is in process.
*My application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Etobicoke, Ontario.

I am exhausted of waiting, does anyone have the same visa office as mine? Any news? Which number should I call to ask about my application?
Thanks

Reactions: MIPZ

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hello guys,

Just noticed, the hyperlink (blue link from top to Review of Eligibility) on Application status page is now removed for my profile, instead I see it as normal data as in the past. Is that just for me or its for all ?
@legalfalcon .. please advise if you have already got this as a question on any other threads.
Same for me, It changed to we are processing but there is no ghost update. Maybe it means some changes on the way ?
AOR 21 Marh
Bio 7 septembr
Outland

Fingers crossed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys,

IRCC seems to be making some changes to the portal in the background. Many people have reported it.

Techsojourn

Oct 15, 2020
NOC Code......
2171A

Thanks in advance
I am in same status. AOR Mar 13. All pased and final decision has been approved. awaiting mail.

Reactions: Bruno1808

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014

Thanks in advance
I have seen many of the Applicants are in same status. For me, Final:Approved (per GCMS) from Oct 01,2020. No updates from IRCC till now.

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020

Thanks in advance
Look at the FINALIZE APPLICATION section in your GCMS notes for info of your CORP document. For me, this section is found at page 62 of 163 pages of my GCMS note.

Last edited: