17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone who ordered GCMS from GetGCMS.com?

I had ordered from them on 4th Nov and haven't received them yet but I got a mail from them that says that GCMS can be delayed more, so instead I should get CBSA notes from them at a discounted price.

Not sure if this is legit. can someone confirm pls
You can obtain GCMS notes from either IRCC or CBSA departments. IRCC has approximately ~40 days and CBSA has approximately ~5 days processing times. You can make a choice depending on how long you can wait. If you are in Canada, you can only raise the request for GCMS notes via https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Whether your request the notes from IRCC, CBSA or any other federal agency, they all have a standard statutory time frame of 30 days within which the requested information has to be released.

Currently, IRCC has rampant delays and is one of the departments with maximum number of requests. If your GCMS notes have not been released, you can wait from them, but there is no definitive time line as to how long you may have to wait.

Alternatively, you can request your notes from CBSA, which too are processed under the same Act, Access to Information Act. CBSA, in most cases releases the requested information on time, and if at all an extension is sought, it is of 30-60 days, in limited cases.

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon . Hope u r keeping well during these grim times and request you to help me with these 2 questions. 1.) I am inland CEC applicant with April AOR and applied for GCMS notes 45 days back. Any idea will it be sent to representative or me? It was applied by me and not by my rep and i have not received it so far.

2. I called IRCC agent last week to enquire about my application and they said eligibility is passed, criminality in progress and security not initiated. Actually i work in toronto pearson airport and have received transport security clearance after 1.5 years which have also undergone all these background processes. Can i submit my clearance to IRCC to speed up the process or its an additional unwanted information? Please guide and reply me. Thanks in advance for all ur help .

Dev_333

Nov 24, 2020
Hello friends,
Good news . I got CoPR today through portal
AOR - 21st March 2020
Type- CEC inland
Medical pass -19 May 2020
Biometric done - 30 October 2020
Criminal background pass - 4th Dec 2020
Portal creation- 5th December 2020
Final approval decision-10th January 2021
CoPR - 11 th January 2021
VO - Ottawa
Thank you for this forum any questions please let me know .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon . Hope u r keeping well during these grim times and request you to help me with these 2 questions. 1.) I am inland CEC applicant with April AOR and applied for GCMS notes 45 days back. Any idea will it be sent to representative or me? It was applied by me and not by my rep and i have not received it so far.

2. I called IRCC agent last week to enquire about my application and they said eligibility is passed, criminality in progress and security not initiated. Actually i work in toronto pearson airport and have received transport security clearance after 1.5 years which have also undergone all these background processes. Can i submit my clearance to IRCC to speed up the process or its an additional unwanted information? Please guide and reply me. Thanks in advance for all ur help .
1. The GCMS notes when released will be sent to the email address your provided. If you requested the GCMS notes yourself, your representative has nothing to do with it.

2. No, any departmental security clearance has nothing to do with IRCC's security screening. Each security screening has different objectives and has to meet requirements of the law that agency administers.

To read on security screening, see https://bit.ly/35xcgAS

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hello friends,
Good news . I got CoPR today through portal
AOR - 21st March 2020
Type- CEC inland
Medical pass -19 May 2020
Biometric done - 30 October 2020
Criminal background pass - 4th Dec 2020
Portal creation- 5th December 2020
Final approval decision-10th January 2021
CoPR - 11 th January 2021
VO - Ottawa
Thank you for this forum any questions please let me know .
Congrats
This gives us some hope, we need it!

Reactions: Dev_333

Dev_333

Nov 24, 2020
Hi. Thanks . Heading of the email for new portal is ' CLIENT PORTAL' . After background check they will send email regarding some questions like email, address and first & last date of entry .then they will send another email with email id and temporary password where you can upload PR card photo and mailing address

Reactions: akcjay

Techsojourn

Oct 15, 2020
NOC Code......
2171A
Hi. Thanks . Heading of the email for new portal is ' CLIENT PORTAL' . After background check they will send email regarding some questions like email, address and first & last date of entry .then they will send another email with email id and temporary password where you can upload PR card photo and mailing address
Thanks. Tomorrow my 10 months Completes. Hopefully will get tomorrow.

Reactions: Mariem Rita

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hello guys,

Just noticed, the hyperlink (blue link from top to Review of Eligibility) on Application status page is now removed for my profile, instead I see it as normal data as in the past. Is that just for me or its for all ?
@legalfalcon .. please advise if you have already got this as a question on any other threads.