+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi All, I called IRCC voice recording, it does not say anything about medicals, could there be a reason for this? Aor mar 13, gave medicals last year Nov 5 when i applied first time.
Your Medical expired, hence, they don't say anything. You should wait, officer decide to extend or re-medical.

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
Hi everyone,
Got PR confirmation today.
Canadian experience class,

Invitation - jan 22, 2020
A.O.R - march 10, 2020
Biometric - october 10, 2020
COPR - dec 12, 2020

Never called IRCC, not even gc notes.
Can you please tell in which visa office your file got processed from GCMS note if applied ?

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
Please could someone review my GCMS info below to check I’ve understood correctly?

Basically I’m wondering:
(1) if my application is just waiting for another review by an agent (after had new biometrics in UK and of the info sharing information) and then an officer. Previous webform updates (last one I asked for was 15 August, when file was at CIO Sydney NS) have only ever said eligibility met and not eligibility passed. I understand that it’s only set as “passed” when an officer has reviewed. Nothing to suggest this has happened in my GCMS notes.
(2) if security screen won’t be initiated until the review by an officer is complete.
(3) what all the other sections mean (R87/R75/R76 etc) and what else there might be to do on my file.

Thank you!

It’s hard not to get disheartened. Very nearly at 6 months now. And it appears that nothing much has happened since late June because of lack of biometrics. Then despite being able to get my biometrics done outland two months ago, essentially nothing is done. So I guess for those of you worried about the biometrics delays in Canada, India etc ... it probably wouldn’t make much difference. Stay positive everyone and good luck!

PNP inland. CRS 1058. AOR 20 March. I received my GCMS notes yesterday, requested 22 August and dated 25 August.

There was activity on 13 May by Program Assistant, which is the day R10 check was passed. This matches exactly the day that medical was confirmed and I received my biometrics letter, so I’d already thought that was day of R10 check.

Then there was activity on 24 June by Case Processing Agent as below. Given the way it is written, I don’t know if “Ready to Finalize” is part of the MEDICAL: ALL VALID or effectively on a separate line.

Then also reviewed PNP as province match, CRS score, work experience, education, FSW points, settlement funds, family composition and integrated search. All these are also fine.

This is the last day there’s any real activity on my account. I had to return to the UK in July for work and for family. I completed my biometrics in London. They were linked to my application on the same day they were done (and are noted on page 112). I couldn’t see them referred to elsewhere. So it doesn’t look like my application as been reviewed since ... almost another 3 months, and over 7 weeks with biometrics.

For the overall summary on the first page, I have:

As an aside, looks info sharing has been completed with USA. Initial entries on R10 date as type “Biometric - FCC” and “Biographic”, so perhaps with my old work permit biometrics. Status is “Complete - Not Reviewed” and “NRT” respectively (=no recorded trace). On the PR biometrics date, this entry is updated and there’s a new entry with type “Biometric - FCC Detail”. The status is “Ready to be Assessed” (on page 114).
Hi, I also encountered the same problem in info sharing (USA). In my GCMS notes, there is new entries "Biometric - FCC detail, status: complete-assessed" and ''Biographic - Additional Info, status: ready for officer to review". It has took 10 months for my case, and there is still no final dicision. I wondering have you got your visa? and how long it took for your infomation to be done? Thanks.

RickSanchez

Jun 26, 2020
Guys quick question. I'm waiting just like you for approval, as my eligibility is met and the other stuff is being checked. The question is if I take a bank loan in this situation can it affect the outcome of my application? My proof of funds is still intact though. Really appreciate it if anyone knows about this and helps me out.

ypalkar

Oct 5, 2020
Guys quick question. I'm waiting just like you for approval, as my eligibility is met and the other stuff is being checked. The question is if I take a bank loan in this situation can it affect the outcome of my application? My proof of funds is still intact though. Really appreciate it if anyone knows about this and helps me out.
I am not expert on this but I think it shouldnt matter if you apply for any loan. I know one my friend applied for mortgage when his PR was under process and bought new house. PR procedure doesn't mention that you shouldn't apply for loan. As long as your proof of funds are intact then no issues.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
When you submit documents the proof of funds should state your loans and mortgages as on date of AOR. I believe you can take any loans subsequently.

Reactions: RickSanchez

EECandidate20

Jan 26, 2020
@legalfalcon
I got my GCMS notes today and saw something that I don't understand. In the first page I saw this line:

special program(s): PRBIO

I was exempted from giving biometrics recently. Is that related to that?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I got my GCMS notes today and saw something that I don't understand. In the first page I saw this line:

special program(s): PRBIO

I was exempted from giving biometrics recently. Is that related to that?

Thanks!
PR BIO is the biometrics that you submit usually right before a decision on your application is made. This is where IRCC will ask you for your height and eye colour.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
PR BIO is the biometrics that you submit usually right before a decision on your application is made. This is where IRCC will ask you for your height and eye colour.
Legal Falcon, I got my GCMS that were generated on 25 Aug - but I cant see in GCMS as PRBIO.. Many be its because i requested before this policy?? Also, I was told by an agent that My file has been approved and wait for the communication... Just wondering when should i expect my CoPR or landing email.. probably before the year end??

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
@legalfalcon
AOR: 31-Mar'2020, CEC . VO: Sydney , NS
Per GCMS notes , eligibility , Criminality and Medical got passed but security is still not started.
Is it normal that security has not started till now Any idea after how many days security starts.
Eligibility was passed in first week of Oct'2020.

Dr. Raman

Dec 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
Got PR confirmation today.
Canadian experience class,

Invitation - jan 22, 2020
A.O.R - march 10, 2020
Biometric - october 10, 2020
COPR - dec 12, 2020

Never called IRCC, not even gc notes.
Congratulations....I got my AOR on 20 march 2020....waiting anxiously for the result......
Anyway....which city are you moving to in Canada? What was your NOC??
Best of luck for future....