Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
AOR: 31-Mar'2020, CEC . VO: Sydney , NS
Per GCMS notes , eligibility , Criminality and Medical got passed but security is still not started.
Is it normal that security has not started till now Any idea after how many days security starts.
Eligibility was passed in first week of Oct'2020.

Security only starts after eligibility has been conclusively passed. If it has not, then the security may not have started. See #2,521

Also, currently there are a lot of delays. So even if your eligibility is conclusively passed, it may be pending due to office closures.

However, if your eligibility is passed, you need not worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Legal Falcon, I got my GCMS that were generated on 25 Aug - but I cant see in GCMS as PRBIO.. Many be its because i requested before this policy?? Also, I was told by an agent that My file has been approved and wait for the communication... Just wondering when should i expect my CoPR or landing email.. probably before the year end??

If your GCMS notes were generated on August 25 they are a few months old and may not have updated info.

Also not all GCMS notes will have PRBIO.

Reactions: usmanshk

immbr9999

Feb 17, 2020
Hi immbr999,
What was your status when you have applied from Quebec, didn't you provide LOE while submitting the application, did the officer ask for any proof to reside outside of QC.
Was under OpenWP. Office asked for "Letter of Intention to live ouside the province of Quebec".
Didn't ask any proof. I wrote the later based on templates in this forum and attached job application in Ontario. Office conclusion for refusal says: even search for job there is no search for housing (which according to him was the most important argument).

PRMayAOR

Oct 24, 2020
Was under OpenWP. Office asked for "Letter of Intention to live ouside the province of Quebec".
Didn't ask any proof. I wrote the later based on templates in this forum and attached job application in Ontario. Office conclusion for refusal says: even search for job there is no search for housing (which according to him was the most important argument).
Thanks for the information. Was your eligibility stage passed before refusal of the earlier application, after how many months of AOR it happened.

siji083

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2020
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2020
Delay in GCMS.
I applied for GCMS notes on October 29th its been 46 days now. I'm inland. This is 2nd time I'm applying for GSMS notes, Last time it took only 15days..
I'm a bit concerned now.. bcz i have not received any emails from ircc informing me about an extension. @legalfalcon is this normal? the last time I spoke to an agent the criminality was still under process, gave my bio on Oct 23rd, as per the agent eligibility and security passed.

Also, anyone else here who has a similar experience?.. Thankyou

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Delay in GCMS.
I applied for GCMS notes on October 29th its been 46 days now. I'm inland. This is 2nd time I'm applying for GSMS notes, Last time it took only 15days..
I'm a bit concerned now.. bcz i have not received any emails from ircc informing me about an extension. @legalfalcon is this normal? the last time I spoke to an agent the criminality was still under process, gave my bio on Oct 23rd, as per the agent eligibility and security passed.

Lately IRCC has rampant delays in the release of GCMS notes. If an extension has to be sought by IRCC, they have to send the extension notice within 30 days of filing the request. Many applicants have noted they did not receive any extension, and even after the expiry of 30 days, the GCMS notes have not been released.

The delays are due to office closures and limited staff. Also the upcoming holidays will add on the delays. You will just have to wait.

krushit_patel

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
So frustrating yes, I was thinking the hole process will take 3 to 4 months. Now its been 9 months like what the hell. I quit my job moved back home because i thought i wont have time to prepare to move to canada... Now im stuck and slowly becoming so angry at this hole process. Its just mentally draining, I have my partner and freinds waiting for me in Canada, I had a hole plan that this Christmas will be with them.....
Anyways, feels nice to know im not the only one here
AOR 21 march
BIO 7 sept
nothing has changed since letter biometrcis
AOR 10 March
Biometrics 21st october, frustrated :(

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
AOR 10 March
Biometrics 21st october, frustrated :(
AOR 6th March, Biometric 5th Oct and it literally feels like my life is being controlled by CIC and it is stuck, I want to change my job but couldn't because my bridge work permit is still in process for the last 3 months and no employer will hire unless you have concrete evidence that you will stay in Canada.

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi Everyone

Need some clarification. I am a FSW-Outland applicant, AOR- March 2020, I had raised the webform to understand the status of my application and got the below reply today:

Background verifications are in process
Security background- has not initiated
The criminal background verification is in process
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.

However, I called IRCC 2weeks back and agent told me that eligibility is passed. I don't know whether now my eligibility is passed or what since the agent response over phone and the reply for webform are different; whom I should consider now.

I've raised GCMS notes 2months, awaiting to get the response for that. Is anyone facing/ faced the same situation. Please advice. Since by looking at the web-form response it seems my file has not been touched as no progress is shown in any of the steps. Please advise anyone as it is really disappointing :(

@legalfalcon Please advise. Thanks in advance.

krushit_patel

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
AOR 6th March, Biometric 5th Oct and it literally feels like my life is being controlled by CIC and it is stuck, I want to change my job but couldn't because my bridge work permit is still in process for the last 3 months and no employer will hire unless you have concrete evidence that you will stay in Canada.
My marriage date was 1st December, I had to postpone it because I already waited for 9 months and if I get married now than again they will take more time because of family changes, I want to change job but same no one will hire because I am also on implied status, waiting for Bowp.

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi Everyone

Need some clarification. I am a FSW-Outland applicant, AOR- March 2020, I had raised the webform to understand the status of my application and got the below reply today:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.

However, I called IRCC 2weeks back and agent told me that eligibility is passed. I don't know whether now my eligibility is passed or what since the agent response over phone and the reply for webform are different; whom I should consider now.

I've raised GCMS notes 2months, awaiting to get the response for that. Is anyone facing/ faced the same situation. Please advice. Since by looking at the web-form response it seems my file has not been touched as no progress is shown in any of the steps. Please advise anyone as it is really disappointing :(

Any advise, Please??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Everyone

Rely on what you got on the phone as the webform responses are ambiguous. To read on how to decipher webform responses see https://bit.ly/38bVyHu

Techsojourn

Oct 15, 2020
NOC Code......
2171A
Delay in GCMS.

I am in the same boat. AOR : 13th Mar. bio: 14th Oct. Eligibility and security passed Criminality in progress from Aug onwards