Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Have posted earlier, but posting again just to vent - March 5th AOR, March 16th biometrics - still absolutely zilch. GCMS note in October said everything is completed but nothing has moved. Have applied for GCMS again but still no news, except for a bunch of GU swhich I don't even know if they are glitches.

I read every post here (including threads for January and February) and yes, it is so frustrating. Absolutely, no one owes you anything, we're in the middle of a once-in-an-era pandemic, and everything makes logical sense. But there's an emotional side to all of us which just gets more and frustrated with every passing day and wants to lash out. So much hope and expectation, all slowly converting to pessimism. There's no light, there's no update - everything remains open-ended.

To all my fellow applicants, we're all in this together, I guess. Our feelings are genuine and there's nothing much we can do. Hope you all get success in everything you attempt.

Special shoutout to @legalfalcon for time-stakingly giving his expert guidance everywhere. You're a gem, mate.
aor march 10, still waiting

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, appreciate your response. Below is a screenshot from the second page of my GCMS notes from October (Coincidentally, I used GetGCMS to get it. Thank you for the service!). As you can see, Eligibility says "Passed" and even Final is "Approved". Not sure what else is left to be approved, just keeping my fingers crossed here....

First of, congratulations!!!

There is nothing that you have to do at your end. Everything is done, all you have to do is wait and be patient.

As soon as the Vo where your application is starts issuing PPR and CORP, you will get a decision officially communicated to you.

Reactions: Dreamer2030

rmalik29

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Please help my visa expires in 2 days and I dont know if this is normal or not?

Yesterday applied for BOWP and today got a message (a letter) titled “WP-Ext Only Except PGWP”.
It stats that I should attach that letter to my current WP (which is PGWP) and I can continue working... Is it normal to get this letter for BOWP?
This might be helpful, I received the same letter btw.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/question-about-a-letter-received-from-ircc.707596/

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I received a response for my webform:

"your application currently meets the eligibility requirements.
Security not started.
Criminal currently in process"

@legalfalcon is this means that eligibility is passed ?

I'm also waiting for GCMS notes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Security not started.

Most likely yes. To read on how to decipher webforms, see https://bit.ly/3m9AiXL

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Security not started.

Security screening, if applicable, starts after Eligibility has been passed by an officer. Unless there are administrative delays the application may just have been passed by an analyst/agent. Wait for some time and raise another web form and see if security has started; that will be a definitive signal.

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
I called ircc today and the agent told me that my application is being processed outside canada.

What does it mean? I got two ghost updates on 2md december and on 3rd my background changed to processing

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
So frustrating yes, I was thinking the hole process will take 3 to 4 months. Now its been 9 months like what the hell. I quit my job moved back home because i thought i wont have time to prepare to move to canada... Now im stuck and slowly becoming so angry at this hole process. Its just mentally draining, I have my partner and freinds waiting for me in Canada, I had a hole plan that this Christmas will be with them.....
Anyways, feels nice to know im not the only one here
AOR 21 march
BIO 7 sept
nothing has changed since letter biometrcis

siji083

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2020
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2020
Hello Everyone
I spoke with a ircc agent today, My case
Aor Mar 27, CEC Inland
Eligibility and security passed
Criminality Under Process
Bio gave on Oct 24
Is there anyone else stuck under the same circumstances?
The agent told me my biometrics is yet to be verified by an officer, what do that mean?.
Any reply will be deeply appreciated.. Thanks

Reactions: puneet kanda

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
My AOR is March 12, Inland CEC. I received my GCMS today and I noticed that I have been tagged to a group called “CN COVID PACE”. Also the latest notes by an officer state - ***PACE***FINDEC PENDING. I have passed eligibility, security, criminality and Info sharing and medical is passed - expired.

1. Are there any other inland folks who have been tagged to the COVID PACE group ?
2. Any idea what is this covid pace Group and why am I tagged to it even though I am an inland applicant ?
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes . Please help.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My AOR is March 12, Inland CEC. I received my GCMS today and I noticed that I have been tagged to a group called “CN COVID PACE”. Also the latest notes by an officer state - ***PACE***FINDEC PENDING. I have passed eligibility, security, criminality and Info sharing and medical is passed - expired.

1. Are there any other inland folks who have been tagged to the COVID PACE group ?
2. Any idea what is this covid pace Group and why am I tagged to it even though I am an inland applicant ?
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes . Please help.
Hi. Many applicants are seeing COVID related group in their GCMS; inland or outland both are. If you search the forums you will see a lot of chatter about it and implies that the application is on hold; unfortunately.

canadawp.india

Sep 7, 2020
did anybody with below conditions received PPR?
- March/April AOR
- ICT Closed Work Permit
- Non GSS
- Without raising employee expedite letter