+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
EE inland
My AOR was on March 21, 2020.
Medical Pass on May 26
Biometrics collection letter on May 26 (submitted June 23)
RCMP request May 26
RPRF Request June 5 (Paid same day)
RCMP submitted June 29.

No updates since then.

I have raised a webform today. Should I worry?
What is a RCMP request? Is this a request that all applicants get? My profile is CEC Inland.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Please help my visa expires in 2 days and I dont know if this is normal or not?

Yesterday applied for BOWP and today got a message (a letter) titled “WP-Ext Only Except PGWP”.
It stats that I should attach that letter to my current WP (which is PGWP) and I can continue working... Is it normal to get this letter for BOWP?

Dreamer2030

Nov 6, 2020
Have posted earlier, but posting again just to vent - March 5th AOR, March 16th biometrics - still absolutely zilch. GCMS note in October said everything is completed but nothing has moved. Have applied for GCMS again but still no news, except for a bunch of GU swhich I don't even know if they are glitches.

I read every post here (including threads for January and February) and yes, it is so frustrating. Absolutely, no one owes you anything, we're in the middle of a once-in-an-era pandemic, and everything makes logical sense. But there's an emotional side to all of us which just gets more and frustrated with every passing day and wants to lash out. So much hope and expectation, all slowly converting to pessimism. There's no light, there's no update - everything remains open-ended.

To all my fellow applicants, we're all in this together, I guess. Our feelings are genuine and there's nothing much we can do. Hope you all get success in everything you attempt.

Special shoutout to @legalfalcon for time-stakingly giving his expert guidance everywhere. You're a gem, mate.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Have posted earlier, but posting again just to vent - March 5th AOR, March 16th biometrics - still absolutely zilch. GCMS note in October said everything is completed but nothing has moved. Have applied for GCMS again but still no news, except for a bunch of GU swhich I don't even know if they are glitches.

I read every post here (including threads for January and February) and yes, it is so frustrating. Absolutely, no one owes you anything, we're in the middle of a once-in-an-era pandemic, and everything makes logical sense. But there's an emotional side to all of us which just gets more and frustrated with every passing day and wants to lash out. So much hope and expectation, all slowly converting to pessimism. There's no light, there's no update - everything remains open-ended.

To all my fellow applicants, we're all in this together, I guess. Our feelings are genuine and there's nothing much we can do. Hope you all get success in everything you attempt.

Special shoutout to @legalfalcon for time-stakingly giving his expert guidance everywhere. You're a gem, mate.

Have faith and do not worry. If your eligibility is passed, you can rest and chill. After eligibility there is nothing in your hands, except when the application is approved.

What id your October GCMS say on eligibility?

Reactions: Dreamer2030

Dreamer2030

Nov 6, 2020
Have faith and do not worry. If your eligibility is passed, you can rest and chill. After eligibility there is nothing in your hands, except when the application is approved.

What id your October GCMS say on eligibility?
Hi @legalfalcon, appreciate your response. Below is a screenshot from the second page of my GCMS notes from October (Coincidentally, I used GetGCMS to get it. Thank you for the service!). As you can see, Eligibility says "Passed" and even Final is "Approved". Not sure what else is left to be approved, just keeping my fingers crossed here....

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Please help my visa expires in 2 days and I dont know if this is normal or not?

Yesterday applied for BOWP and today got a message (a letter) titled “WP-Ext Only Except PGWP”.
It stats that I should attach that letter to my current WP (which is PGWP) and I can continue working... Is it normal to get this letter for BOWP?
I think call IRCC for this they will clarify exactly what it is. and also get the same conversation in email when you talk so as you have proof of the confirmation from them,

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hi @legalfalcon, appreciate your response. Below is a screenshot from the second page of my GCMS notes from October (Coincidentally, I used GetGCMS to get it. Thank you for the service!). As you can see, Eligibility says "Passed" and even Final is "Approved". Not sure what else is left to be approved, just keeping my fingers crossed here....

Hello,

I have exact same status on GCMS and it was last updated on Oct 01. Still waiting on PPR.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020

wow congratulations... you are at the finish line.. :)