+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
Same reply for me too
March 14 Aor.ontario
Did you order gcms notes?
No so far I haven't ordered any GCMS form, but will definitely try to call them and talk to an agent.
I don't understand why they didn't give me any response when i asked about my eligibility and .. status!

Rajsree84

Apr 25, 2020
No so far I haven't ordered any GCMS form, but will definitely try to call them and talk to an agent.
I don't understand why they didn't give me any response when i asked about my eligibility and .. status!
Let me know the status after you talk to agent pls..
I have ordered gcms notes on Sept 14..still didn't receive.

Reactions: Iamelie88

maulin_patel

Apr 9, 2015
Need genuine advice . my aor is march 2020. i am sick due to flu like illness . doctor has suggested me 1 month of work . i have applied ei sickness. i have medical passed in march 2020. will ei sickness have impact on my medical for cec application due to viral illness.

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
FSW-Outland
March 6 AOR
Medical passed on 12 March and BIL request on the same day.
We had submitted our biometrics on 17 March. No movement on the application since then. Opened up my profile two days ago and noticed that my application had been “updated”. Biometrics column now says: March 6, 2020 Completed
Though I’m happy to notice some amount of movement on the application, it’s still weird that the biometric completion date refers to my AOR date rather than my actually biometric completion date.
Ordered GCMS notes a week ago. Waiting for those to arrive now.

maulin_patel

Apr 9, 2015
Need genuine advice . my aor is march 2020. i am sick due to flu like illness . doctor has suggested me 1 month of work . i have applied ei sickness. i have medical passed in march 2020. will ei sickness have impact on my medical for cec application due to viral illness.
need suggestion

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
It should have no impact. Influenza-like illnesses (ILI) are very common. They are typically not expensive to a health system to treat (COVID-19 notwithstanding) and the person affected should typically make a prompt and full recovery. So there’s no grounds on which you’d be medically inadmissible to Canada. Plus Immigration Medicals and EI are separate.

It would be a little unusual for someone to be so unwell with an acute ILI as to not be able to work for a month ... persistent cough and fever could be due to many things other than flu. But it sounds that you have independent medical advice from a physician who has hopefully been able to assess you properly. Their advice may have more to do with ILIs during the global pandemic. Assume you’re getting or have been tested for SARS-CoV-2 already. I’d suggest following up with your doctor sooner than 4 weeks if you’re feeling no better within a week or sooner if you‘re getting worse. You health is ultimately more important anyway than immigration to Canada.

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Unless your have an officer's notes, the eligibility will not be conclusively passed. Given that your AoR is March and the average timeframe for EE is now 9 months, there is no need to be concerned about. Due to COVID, many application got delayed.

Send a webform and request a status on your application. After a few weeks, request GCMS notes.
@legalfalcon in my case eligibility was passed by a CPA but the officers review did not dwell on eligibility but admissibility . In this case are you saying the eligibility has not been conclusively passed? From the gcms all parameters are passed with security blank with an s.15(1). What are your thoughts?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon in my case eligibility was passed by a CPA but the officers review did not dwell on eligibility but admissibility . In this case are you saying the eligibility has not been conclusively passed? From the gcms all parameters are passed with security blank with an s.15(1). What are your thoughts?
If you have an officer's note that clearly states that eligibility or A11.2 is passed, then your eligibility is passed.

Also, eligibility included admissibility. What doe you note exactly say?

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
If you have an officer's note that clearly states that eligibility or A11.2 is passed, then your eligibility is passed.

Also, eligibility included admissibility. What doe you note exactly say?
@legalfalcon this is the officer's comment.
**Officer Review- RROC processing** Admissibility -- search complete: No concerns. Address and travel history reviewed. No apparent concern. Crim: Nigeria PC(s). Reviewed. NRT.Bio passed. Infoshare: Reviewed. No concerns. Upon review of all available information, I am satisfied there are no crim concerns. Crim passed. Meds valid to 2021/02/19 - Next steps/recommendation -- Ready for FINDEC upon resumption of service.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Ordered GcMS on august 29, Got it today ..
Aor march 17, CEC inland.VO :eek:ttawa CPC

It says : officers review :Eligibility
-Required police certificates NRT,no concerns.Integrated search completed, no adverse info found.Criminality pending only biometrics.All other requirement met.
Approval pending Biometrics.

can anyone explain the last line please..

Reactions: NewDestination

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon this is the officer's comment.
**Officer Review- RROC processing** Admissibility -- search complete: No concerns. Address and travel history reviewed. No apparent concern. Crim: Nigeria PC(s). Reviewed. NRT.Bio passed. Infoshare: Reviewed. No concerns. Upon review of all available information, I am satisfied there are no crim concerns. Crim passed. Meds valid to 2021/02/19 - Next steps/recommendation -- Ready for FINDEC upon resumption of service.
This is eligibility passed, and the final decision will be made on esumption of service.

You just have to wait for a final decision.