+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Ordered GcMS on august 29, Got it today ..
Aor march 17, CEC inland.VO :eek:ttawa CPC

It says : officers review :Eligibility
-Required police certificates NRT,no concerns.Integrated search completed, no adverse info found.Criminality pending only biometrics.All other requirement met.
Approval pending Biometrics.

can anyone explain the last line please..
@Sadia95. good news.. so its almost after one month you got the GCMS.. what is your GCMS Date Generated ? you could see this date at the bottom of each page..

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I received a message to request medical when I submit valid medical back in March!! . I submitted my medical way back on 27th of March and the expired date was April the 19th!!. Anyone have\had the same thing!. So frustrating to do so, wasting time and money.

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
AOR March 20th, inland PNP (other details have been posted before so look back if you want to know)

Had a ghost update in my profile today
Don’t think it’s for biometrics, as this still says July 29, 2020 (as it has for ages)
Hoping it was an immigration officer reviewing my application
Have requested GCMS notes again today via Privacy Act, as my last ones were dated August 25th ... these didn’t show any movement in application since agent marked my application as “ready to finalize” on June 24 (full details posted already) ... getting my biometrics done didn’t make any difference thus far in Jul/Aug/Sep

Fingers crossed!
Turns out it was good news. The GU yesterday was my background check being completed. Today I became a permanent resident of Canada!

If it helps others to know, I received an email from IRCC in Calgary with a PDF copy of my CoPR letter. They have asked for my photo and a copy of the letter to initiate my PR card. I also received an email that there’d been an update on my profile online. My CoPR letter was also available there. Both these came within a minute of each other earlier this morning. All other details about my application have been posted before and I’ll leave link to my tracker below.

Although I have posted on this forum a few times, no one has replied. But I still wanted to let you all know. It was my journey with AINP for provincial nomination where I really found the benefit of being part of the community in these forums, being helped and helping others in return. Somehow, although most of us will never meet, we’re all on this journey together. This next step in mine is (at last) complete. I wish you good luck on your journeys! Stay positive! Dreams can come true!

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
I received a message to request medical when I submit valid medical back in March!! . I submitted my medical way back on 27th of March and the expired date was April the 19th!!. Anyone have\had the same thing!. So frustrating to do so, wasting time and money.
Sorry just want to clarify, how can u submit ur medical on March and expire date on April? I believe the medical exam only valid for 1 year?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Turns out it was good news. The GU yesterday was my background check being completed. Today I became a permanent resident of Canada!

If it helps others to know, I received an email from IRCC in Calgary with a PDF copy of my CoPR letter. They have asked for my photo and a copy of the letter to initiate my PR card. I also received an email that there’d been an update on my profile online. My CoPR letter was also available there. Both these came within a minute of each other earlier this morning. All other details about my application have been posted before and I’ll leave link to my tracker below.

Although I have posted on this forum a few times, no one has replied. But I still wanted to let you all know. It was my journey with AINP for provincial nomination where I really found the benefit of being part of the community in these forums, being helped and helping others in return. Somehow, although most of us will never meet, we’re all on this journey together. This next step in mine is (at last) complete. I wish you good luck on your journeys! Stay positive! Dreams can come true!

hey first of all many many congratulations! can you please tell us when did you give biometrics?

Last edited:
Reactions: ingoingoingo

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020

Congratssssss

Reactions: ingoingoingo

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
hey first of all many many congratulations! can you please tell us when did you give biometrics?
I gave them on July 29th when I was temporarily back in the UK. I also had valid biometrics within the past 10 years, but this policy only changed recently.

Reactions: hithere123

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Sorry just want to clarify, how can u submit ur medical on March and expire date on April? I believe the medical exam only valid for 1 year?
It was valid at the time of submation. I had a medical done for my work on April 19/2019 as medical professional. The expiry date was April 19/2020. for the longest time there is no update and my status was you don't need a medical exam (that was yesterday) and today they are requesting a new medical!!.

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
It was valid at the time of submation. I had a medical done for my work on April 19/2019 as medical professional. The expiry date was April 19/2020. for the longest time there is no update and my status was you don't need a medical exam (that was yesterday) and today they are requesting a new medical!!.
This for sure costs time and money :( but let hope this is a good sign they are working on ur application and need the medical to approve

Reactions: Saradeen+

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Ordered GcMS on august 29, Got it today ..
Aor march 17, CEC inland.VO :eek:ttawa CPC

It says : officers review :Eligibility
-Required police certificates NRT,no concerns.Integrated search completed, no adverse info found.Criminality pending only biometrics.All other requirement met.
Approval pending Biometrics.

can anyone explain the last line please..
Same AOR, ordered notes last week - no idea when I will get it. Did my biometrics in Calgary yesterday, got the call last week.

Maler

Sep 7, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2020
AOR Received.
17-03-2020
Med's Request
Jan 2020
Med's Done....