+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

satrajit81

Nov 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
Turns out it was good news. The GU yesterday was my background check being completed. Today I became a permanent resident of Canada!

If it helps others to know, I received an email from IRCC in Calgary with a PDF copy of my CoPR letter. They have asked for my photo and a copy of the letter to initiate my PR card. I also received an email that there’d been an update on my profile online. My CoPR letter was also available there. Both these came within a minute of each other earlier this morning. All other details about my application have been posted before and I’ll leave link to my tracker below.

Although I have posted on this forum a few times, no one has replied. But I still wanted to let you all know. It was my journey with AINP for provincial nomination where I really found the benefit of being part of the community in these forums, being helped and helping others in return. Somehow, although most of us will never meet, we’re all on this journey together. This next step in mine is (at last) complete. I wish you good luck on your journeys! Stay positive! Dreams can come true!

Hi - Can you please let me know how to understand that one's profile had a 'Ghost Update'?

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Inland applicant on the Facebook page has reported that he got CoPR. Previous biometrics were accepted on Sep 24 and CoPR on September 29. That's quick. Visa office - Nova scotia. AOR 14 March
Guys, keep the good news coming. It's good to hear that inlands for March are finally getting CoPRs!

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
AOR March 6th, 2020. 6 months passed. My son's passport was due to expire next week so we applied for reissue few days ago and received new passport. I want to update my application with my son's new passport number using webform. What details i have to include in the webform. Should I just say old passport number and his new passport number? Note. My son is not co-applicant. He is mentioned in the application as dependent but not co-applicant. Please advice.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
AOR March 6th, 2020. 6 months passed. My son's passport was due to expire next week so we applied for reissue few days ago and received new passport. I want to update my application with my son's new passport number using webform. What details i have to include in the webform. Should I just say old passport number and his new passport number? Note. My son is not co-applicant. He is mentioned in the application as dependent but not co-applicant. Please advice.
There is an option to upload attachments with the webform. Explain your case in the box and attach your son’s new passport pages. Hope it help!

Reactions: Sola89

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
What details should you have in your hand if you are going to call IRCC call centre to get an update on your profile.! Pls help!! Thanks