+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
95% completion with 10 days to go..
Yet to receive Ghost Updates... Who's in the same boat with me?
FSW O
2nd March AOR

cck1986

May 8, 2020
did any one's PR is approved who did not give biometrics for PR.. But would have given previously for other visas like WP or student etc

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Did you order GCMS notes? ask about your status via webform/call?
Yeah as per webform 2 weeks ago.. Background verifications in process
Criminality valid
Medicals valid
Security not started.

Biometrics submitted March 11

They didn't mention abt eligibility tho. Raised another webform today.

_canada_1

Apr 16, 2019
95% completion with 10 days to go..
Yet to receive Ghost Updates... Who's in the same boat with me?
FSW O
2nd March AOR

92% completed with 15 days to go.. but i guess that just 6 months from the submission may be not a real update...my GCMS notes say Infosharing is in process..Biometrics, criminality passed Security not started.

Keep us posted if you get any update..

Also do you just ask the status on web form and they update something different than whats on your profile ?

mdhanesar

Aug 23, 2020
Also for additional requirements, previously It was showing Under review , now it has changed to Not Applicable. Any one know why so?

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
92% completed with 15 days to go.. but i guess that just 6 months from the submission may be not a real update...my GCMS notes say Infosharing is in process..Biometrics, criminality passed Security not started.

Keep us posted if you get any update..

Also do you just ask the status on web form and they update something different than whats on your profile ?
Is your eligibility passed? I usually just ask for status of eligibility & security on webform...Would keep y'all posted

Waseema16

Mar 3, 2016
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

26th March AOR, Medical passed 27th May,CEC Inland, Got this response for the web form I raised, I specifically asked about Eligibility but didn't got any update on it.Seniors Please throw some insights on this.Thanks in Advance

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

26th March AOR, Medical passed 27th May,CEC Inland, Got this response for the web form I raised, I specifically asked about Eligibility but didn't got any update on it.Seniors Please throw some insights on this.Thanks in Advance
Your eligibility is passed. Security can't be valid without eligibility is passed. So basically you just have to wait for COPR

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure IRCC website does say "upload bio pages along with all pages with visas and stamps". With IRCC applications, more is less - meaning supplying more documents is probably a good idea. And hurrying and submitting documents within a few days without doing proper research is a bad thing. Could be a waste of an Invitation in these tough times.

Oh, and I believe you're applying from Australia. If you were based in Queensland or Victoria, you must supply driving history along with Name check only police clearance. Again, a simple google search would've saved that invitation.

masterpiece5

Jul 21, 2016

Did you gave biometrics ??