+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yes you can raise a webform on your own or call IRCC all you need is your application number and UCI number, ask your private immigration agent to provide you with those details as this is your rights.good luck
Thank you so sooo much.! I will do that..!! Take care and stay safe

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Waiting for biometrics is very upsetting and depressing :( . I wonder if they open what criteria will they use to book appointments. I hope they do it on the priority basis of the biometrics request letter date. From immitracker, it looks like they aren't issuing any new PPR's since July 14 probably due to most of the applicants who were next to get PPR's are not able to give biometrics yet.

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
Hi guys, my AOR is 8 march inland FSW, and my Visa office is in Montreal. I raised a webform and the reply that i got is :
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
and although i specifically asked about my eligibility in the webform, they didn't give any information about that. Can I assume that my eligibility has passed that's why they didn't mention it???!!
I am starting to get anxious, since it seems that nothing is happening in my application

Last edited:

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Called in to IRCC today. Just with 30 minutes wait had a chat with an agent and got the following updates:

Application Type - CEC Inland
AOR- Mar 29
Medical provided upfront.
Still waiting for Service Canada to open to submit biometrics.
office the application is in - Ottawa
Eligibility - Passed 3rd July
background verifications - In Progress
security background verification - completed.
criminal background verification - In Progress (Depends on Biometrics)
When did you pass Medical?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
It looks like CEC complete security screening quite quickly, or maybe it’s initiated earlier. I’m PNP inland with AOR 20 March and yet to complete biometrics. Via webform I know: VO Sydney NS, eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality in progress, security not initiated.

Expect it varies person to person, but does anyone know if IRCC will only initiate security after biometrics done and passed criminality for PNP stream?

And if it can only take 2 weeks for security as per post above, that’d be great!

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
If you are paying him he has no rights to deny you this , just ask him to give you your UCI number and application number this is all you need when raising a webform or calling IRCC.
Awesome....okay so I think I might raise the webform. So if i raise the webform will I get mail to by email I'd or to my cic account?

quarantine2020

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi, I have a question about biometrics. Many of us already had to provide biometrics when we applied for Canadian student visas and PGWPs, etc. And the biometrics are valid for 10 years. Why are so many of you (CEC and Inland applicants) required to give biometrics again)?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, I have a question about biometrics. Many of us already had to provide biometrics when we applied for Canadian student visas and PGWPs, etc. And the biometrics are valid for 10 years. Why are so many of you (CEC and Inland applicants) required to give biometrics again)?
PR applicants are required to provide their biometrics everytime they apply.

"Permanent residence applicants
You’ll need to give your biometrics and pay the fee each time you apply, even if you gave your biometrics in the past for another application."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

Reactions: quarantine2020

Mohd Aman Siddiqui

Sep 21, 2016
I don’t know what is going on
I submitted my file on March 9 and called IRCC today and the agent is saying eligibility check is not started yet even after 4 months only background is initiated. Received BIL on April 9 but Service Canada is closed.
My file is at Edmonton office , seems like they are quite slow

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
I submitted my file on March 9 and called IRCC today and the agent is saying eligibility check is not started yet even after 4 months only background is initiated. Received BIL on April 9 but Service Canada is closed.
Are you inland or outland applicant ???

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
It looks like CEC complete security screening quite quickly, or maybe it’s initiated earlier. I’m PNP inland with AOR 20 March and yet to complete biometrics. Via webform I know: VO Sydney NS, eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality in progress, security not initiated.

Expect it varies person to person, but does anyone know if IRCC will only initiate security after biometrics done and passed criminality for PNP stream?

And if it can only take 2 weeks for security as per post above, that’d be great!
Someone from Feb Aor got his security and criminality cleared in 3 weeks, he raised a webform which said security not started then raised another one 3 weeks later which said security passed, so it depends really, people who get under security screening ( referred to as SS) can see their application put on hold for months.

Yes I saw from various threads that its tied to biometrics but not sure from where the original info came from. Good luck

Reactions: ingoingoingo

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Awesome....okay so I think I might raise the webform. So if i raise the webform will I get mail to by email I'd or to my cic account?
You will get the response on your email ,the one you will give when filling the form, try it and keep us updated.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Edmonton office is really really slow , most of the applications that are seeing good progress are in Ottawa office, I saw many people whom their files are located at Edmonton experiencing slow progress of their applications.