+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
What I can say from your summary is that your application is moving nicely , nothing to worry about and since your got a RPRF then your eligibility must be passed by now and this is the biggest hurdle ,your criminality and security should be on the way.
You can raise a webform and ask about eligibility security and criminality updates.

As far as I know no Outland applicant all streams included have got a PPR as this is closely related to borders opening again, as soon as borders open again then they will start sending PPRs to Outland applicants, just be patient.best of luck

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you so sooo much for taking your time to reply me! Much much appreciated.!! Is there any way that I can raise a web form on my own. Coz as I have mentioned my case is processing through an agent and we don’t have even access to our profile. Whenever we ask for an update they just log in and send a screen shot. I have asked a couple of times to raise a webform maybe order GCM notes but my agent is bit reluctant to do that saying the process is anyways slow cz of the pandemic and I still have not completed my 6 months time limit and it’s not necessary right now! But you know I’m quite excited to know what’s happening !!
what information should I have in my hand to raise a webform? Can i do it without getting my agent’s help.

Reactions: UniSaverH

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Thank you so sooo much for taking your time to reply me! Much much appreciated.!! Is there any way that I can raise a web form on my own. Coz as I have mentioned my case is processing through an agent and we don’t have even access to our profile. Whenever we ask for an update they just log in and send a screen shot. I have asked a couple of times to raise a webform maybe order GCM notes but my agent is bit reluctant to do that saying the process is anyways slow cz of the pandemic and I still have not completed my 6 months time limit and it’s not necessary right now! But you know I’m quite excited to know what’s happening !!
what information should I have in my hand to raise a webform? Can i do it without getting my agent’s help.
You can order a GCMS note yourself, you don’t need your agent for that.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Mee too. My AOR is April 8. When I ask my agent he said me to wait and reluctant to raise webform.But am not sure how I can raise webform. Am very anxious.

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
Hi.! I’m PNP Outland applicant
AOR is March 6th
Medical passed
Biometric given March 17th
RPRF requested 10th June - paid
Initially my review of additional documents it was mentioned that we don’t need additional documents
Now it shows as not applicable
Is this a ghost update ?? What can be the reason for this? Do u think I have passed eligibility??

My eligibility is - we are reviewing your eligibility
background - we are processing your background check and we will send u a msg if we need any docs
this is the msg showing from the month of May and it’s not changed yet. I’m applying through an agency and when we ask for an update they just log in to our profile and send screen shot and we don’t have access to our profile. When I asked to apply forGCM notes they say it’s not necessary as we all know coz of the pandemic the process is slow and I still haven’t exceeded the 6 months time limit. I’m quite nervous! But since they asked for RPRF I’m feeling little better as it shows the case is processing....
can anyone say anything about my case! Pls.!!

Has any PNP OUTLAND applicants have got PPR recently ??
I‘m a PNP outland. My AOR is March 30. Guess I'm way behind you. Good luck to us!

H1ren

Nov 13, 2018
hello i am cec inland
my aor :23 march 2020
medical pass on 20 may got biometrics request
today i called agent to know the status of my application and he said
1: eligibilty pass
2: security pass
3:medical pass
4: criminality under process
my question is how much time does it take to assess criminality check? and anything els is there to get processed? and how do we get to know that biometrics centers are open ?

Reactions: riya2018

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
hello i am cec inland
my question is how much time does it take to assess criminality check? and anything els is there to get processed? and how do we get to know that biometrics centers are open ?
gr8. You made it almost only last part pending...criminality won't get complete without Biometrics. All are waiting for Biometrics centers to open only.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah!! If u get any updates on how to raise webform or order GCMS notes please let me know coz my agent is annoying idiot.
If you are paying him he has no rights to deny you this , just ask him to give you your UCI number and application number this is all you need when raising a webform or calling IRCC.

Reactions: bgpatel

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
hello i am cec inland
Sometimes criminality can be assessed under two weeks , sometimes less I saw dependents added after PPR having their criminality cleared in one day, it depends on the case really.

You can follow when VAC will open for biometrics here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp

Reactions: H1ren

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Yes you can raise a webform on your own or call IRCC all you need is your application number and UCI number, ask your private immigration agent to provide you with those details as this is your rights.good luck