+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Hi, can I find my UCI number and application number on my biometrics letter?
I think so, top left you have your UCI and top right application number, didn't receive BIL yet but in both my RPRF letter and ADR letter , I had the corresponding numbers as written above.

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone else in Toronto waiting to do biometrics?

I know they said it's fine if they are closed but I don't trust anything unless it's in writing in my account.

There's nothing to do at the moment, right?

barbadikar

Jan 28, 2019
Anyone else in Toronto waiting to do biometrics?

I know they said it's fine if they are closed but I don't trust anything unless it's in writing in my account.

There's nothing to do at the moment, right?
Just wait for Service Canada to reopen to give your biometrics .We are waiting since march.That's what we can do :(

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Do u think they would have solution , the issue is if they exempt it they will have to return money. Ideally they should keep money which I believe everyone will agree. Once everything is back to normal make biometric mandatory before u apply for citixzenship or PR renewal .

Don’t know why IRCC likes to play and waste everyone’s time,

Some of my learned fellows on forum please don’t talk about safety etc to counter my view .
They have been doing PR without Biometrics for years and can live one more year.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Do u think they would have solution , the issue is if they exempt it they will have to return money. Ideally they should keep money which I believe everyone will agree. Once everything is back to normal make biometric mandatory before u apply for citixzenship or PR renewal .

Don’t know why IRCC likes to play and waste everyone’s time,

Some of my learned fellows on forum please don’t talk about safety etc to counter my view .
They have been doing PR without Biometrics for years and can live one more year.
Yes I totally agree with you. I was also actually thinking the same thing. I think biometrics only started last year anyways and they do RCMP checks and other country PCC check

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Update

I just got reply of my webform which is as following.

Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently in process.
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

What does it mean by “currenty meets eligibility “ ?? Can please anybody help me out here??

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Yes I totally agree with you. I was also actually thinking the same thing. I think biometrics only started last year anyways and they do RCMP checks and other country PCC check
No doubt why no company likes to invest money in this territory as it sucks when it comes to getting response from govt bodies who are lethargic

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Update

Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

What does it mean by “currenty meets eligibility “ ?? Can please anybody help me out here??
Hi, $am

what is ur stream and when ur AOR?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
My progress bar shows 78% completed , what can I expect from this ?
I am CEC Inland
The progress bar basically means nothing. It’s like a bar to show that we’re now 7/12 (58%) of the way through 2020 as it’s nearly August.

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Update

This is really good news. Application has been reviewed as meeting eligibility. Just criminality in progress. Only this is they might now ask for RCMP police check but hopefully not. Then will go to final review. Then, all being well, your PR is approved.

Presumably they write “currently meets eligibility” like this as there is the potentially for a final review to change this or for something to change that later means you no longer meet the criteria (eg IELTS expires, a job offer that got you +50 points is withdrawn so then the CRS is below your ITA cut off, etc).

Based on early completion of security, I’d guess you’re in CEC stream. So if you are still in Canada (or legally able to return for another reason under the border rules ... that might be updated later today or just extended with the same rules), then you should be able to become landed PR via the emails you’ll get from VO. Will need to mail photos for PR card. There’s various posts about this new system that IRCC developed as they cannot have any interviews for landing inland PR. But for now, just sit tight. I’d hope by mid-August you’ll hear more ... could raise a webform perhaps every 2 weeks to see progress with criminality check. If you’re outland and not allowed to return or come from/via US, you’ll also have to wait until the border rules change.

Reactions: asdfghj and $am