Oct 3, 2019
Hi,
My timeline is as follows:

ITA: Jan 23rd, 2020
AOR: March 17th, 2020
Medical Passed: May 6, 2020
Biometrics Request Letter: May 6, 2020
Stream- FSW Outland

There hasnt really been an update since then, so i requested for an update on 16th and received the below reply yesterday.

-- Email--

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The responsible office is not currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your online account.

-- End--

I'm wondering why the responsible office is currently not verifying if my application meets the requirements? Anyone else that has received a similar reply or has an insight on what this means?
i got same reply from webform. Is there any applicant who get same reply from March AOR? or any update?

barbadikar

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Guys,
I would like to share my WebForm updates :
Eligibility review : Met
Security background : Not started
Criminal background : In progress

Olami1_

Jul 25, 2020
Hi all, would like to share my timeline (FSW Express Entry outland):
AOR: 6th of March
ADR: 12th of March
Medical passed: 13th of March
Biometrics: 20th of march

So I raised a web form to know the status of my application and this was their reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
When they said verify eligibility does it also mean reviewing eligibility?
And I have given my biometrics since so why still wonder why my security background has not been initiated
Does anybody have an idea...I will appreciate any response
Thank you.

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hi all, would like to share my timeline (FSW Express Entry outland):
AOR: 6th of March
ADR: 12th of March
Medical passed: 13th of March
Biometrics: 20th of march

So I raised a web form to know the status of my application and this was their reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
When they said verify eligibility does it also mean reviewing eligibility?
And I have given my biometrics since so why still wonder why my security background has not been initiated
Does anybody have an idea...I will appreciate any response
Thank you.
HI.. Guess you are FSW - O candidate. I also received the same on my webform. This means they are currently reviewing your eligibility.. Most likely, it's already passed the case analyst and awaiting Visa Officer to confirm it. As per the process I have seen so far on several grps.. Security only starts when eligibility is passed by the visa officer. Your info sharing would be "in progress" till then. Hope this helps.. March 2 AOR

Olami1_

Jul 25, 2020
HI.. Guess you are FSW - O candidate. I also received the same on my webform. This means they are currently reviewing your eligibility.. Most likely, it's already passed the case analyst and awaiting Visa Officer to confirm it. As per the process I have seen so far on several grps.. Security only starts when eligibility is passed by the visa officer. Your info sharing would be "in progress" till then. Hope this helps.. March 2 AOR
This really helps...thanks so much
I wish you all the best with your application.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
ITA Feb 5
AOR March 6
MEP & Biometrics Request March 13

Ordered GCMS and got this info

Eligibility: Not Started
Security:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

Can anyone decipher where my application stands?

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
ITA Feb 5
AOR March 6
MEP & Biometrics Request March 13

Ordered GCMS and got this info

Eligibility: Not Started
Security:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

Can anyone decipher where my application stands?
I have the exact same. I have no idea what is going on. It would be good for IRCC to announce what is being done to help inland PR applicants

Reactions: Dhan09

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi.! I’m PNP Outland applicant
AOR is March 6th
Medical passed
Biometric given March 17th
RPRF requested 10th June - paid
Initially my review of additional documents it was mentioned that we don’t need additional documents
Now it shows as not applicable
Is this a ghost update ?? What can be the reason for this? Do u think I have passed eligibility??

My eligibility is - we are reviewing your eligibility
background - we are processing your background check and we will send u a msg if we need any docs
this is the msg showing from the month of May and it’s not changed yet. I’m applying through an agency and when we ask for an update they just log in to our profile and send screen shot and we don’t have access to our profile. When I asked to apply forGCM notes they say it’s not necessary as we all know coz of the pandemic the process is slow and I still haven’t exceeded the 6 months time limit. I’m quite nervous! But since they asked for RPRF I’m feeling little better as it shows the case is processing....
can anyone say anything about my case! Pls.!!

Has any PNP OUTLAND applicants have got PPR recently ??

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Hi.! I’m PNP Outland applicant
AOR is March 6th
Medical passed
Biometric given March 17th
RPRF requested 10th June - paid
Initially my review of additional documents it was mentioned that we don’t need additional documents
Now it shows as not applicable
Is this a ghost update ?? What can be the reason for this? Do u think I have passed eligibility??

My eligibility is - we are reviewing your eligibility
background - we are processing your background check and we will send u a msg if we need any docs
this is the msg showing from the month of May and it’s not changed yet. I’m applying through an agency and when we ask for an update they just log in to our profile and send screen shot and we don’t have access to our profile. When I asked to apply forGCM notes they say it’s not necessary as we all know coz of the pandemic the process is slow and I still haven’t exceeded the 6 months time limit. I’m quite nervous! But since they asked for RPRF I’m feeling little better as it shows the case is processing....
can anyone say anything about my case! Pls.!!

Has any PNP OUTLAND applicants have got PPR recently ??
What I can say from your summary is that your application is moving nicely , nothing to worry about and since your got a RPRF then your eligibility must be passed by now and this is the biggest hurdle ,your criminality and security should be on the way.
You can raise a webform and ask about eligibility security and criminality updates.

As far as I know no Outland applicant all streams included have got a PPR as this is closely related to borders opening again, as soon as borders open again then they will start sending PPRs to Outland applicants, just be patient.best of luck