+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Are agents reliable in regards to know which steps have passed ? What they tell eligibility passed, but in real it’s like review still undergoing lol .... any member experienced enough to answer it ?

jairam92

Apr 25, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2019
Doc's Request.
16-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
IELTS Request
10-01-2020
Med's Request
16-APR-2020
Med's Done....
24-APR-2020
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant
Are we getting the PPR without giving Biometrics due to COVID situation? Or our application will be resumed once we give biometrics?

warid

Aug 31, 2019
Hi same here. I'm March 8 AOR. I called few days ago the agent said eligibility is recommended passed. I got ghost update 2 days ago.

So, are you talking about the update when you login your ircc account it says /application updated " but there is nothing has changed inside and when refreshing the page it says" application submitted " is this a ghost update?
Hi. Did you apply in FSW category? Inland or outland?

teambooboo25

Mar 30, 2020
Does any one see in 'Application Status and messages' board under 'Review of Eligibility' section something like 'Eligibility passed' ?

camila447

Sep 20, 2018
Hi all, I'm FSW-Outland, office is Ottawa. Got this reply from IRCC today:

· The eligibility review is complete.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in progress.

Does this mean it should be all okay once I'm able to give my biometrics and that should be the only thing pending to finalize the criminal background check and final analysis?

Thanks

Reactions: Ykh and AbiMimi

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020

Does this mean it should be all okay once I'm able to give my biometrics and that should be the only thing pending to finalize the criminal background check and final analysis?

Thanks
Yea I think your biometrics would be required to initiate security. Congrats on passing eligibility. What's your aor?

aminilay

Oct 3, 2019

Thanks
Hii
What did you ask in the web form?

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello all,
Received GCMS notes yesterday. Eligibility passed, criminality in process, security not started, info sharing in process. AOR 18 MARCH

camila447

Sep 20, 2018
Hii
What did you ask in the web form?
I asked this:

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know if possible more details on the status of my Express Entry application (Exxx) such as if eligibility and criminals have been finalized? I understand a lot might be delayed due to the pandemic, and I am currently waiting for VAC to re-open in my country to give biometrics but would like to understand if possible where the process stands in general.

And then I put all my number information from the profile

Reactions: ChessGirl