22-03-2020
Hi there.
Its my first ever post here.
AOR- March 22
BIL- May 21 (not done due to Covid)
RCMP- May 21
RPRF Payment request- June 30th
Status say- Reviewing eligibility

Did anybody got rprf request before biometrics.
Generally what I heard is that RPRF request is the last step and PR is on the way. Don’t know how much truth is this. Can anybody help or shed some light please. Thanks

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Hi there.
Its my first ever post here.
AOR- March 22
BIL- May 21 (not done due to Covid)
RCMP- May 21
RPRF Payment request- June 30th
Status say- Reviewing eligibility

Did anybody got rprf request before biometrics.
Generally what I heard is that RPRF request is the last step and PR is on the way. Don’t know how much truth is this. Can anybody help or shed some light please. Thanks
It's not related to biometrics, I paid mine when I submitted the application and long before submitting biometrics.
Did you send a webform to check the status or it was showing on your profile? Also, is there a reason your eligibility requires review?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
It's not related to biometrics, I paid mine when I submitted the application and long before submitting biometrics.
Did you send a webform to check the status or it was showing on your profile? Also, is there a reason your eligibility requires review?
it showed on my profile. No webform yeat. Tbh i dont even know how to do that. But will figure it out. Generally what I heard is u can opt out from paying RPRF in the beginning so when they ask you for it. Within 2-3 weeks your PR is through. So I am confirming this. About Eligibility review, I have no idea what it means and what are the stages of that change. Any help will be appreciated here.Thanks

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
it showed on my profile. No webform yeat. Tbh i dont even know how to do that. But will figure it out. Generally what I heard is u can opt out from paying RPRF in the beginning so when they ask you for it. Within 2-3 weeks your PR is through. So I am confirming this. About Eligibility review, I have no idea what it means and what are the stages of that change. Any help will be appreciated here.Thanks
This is the link to send a webform: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q1, u can ask about your eligibility, security and criminality status and check your visa office as well. Just write a letter in a good format after filling the rest of the information. Concerning review required and anyone can correct me if I am wrong, it means something needs to be checked in your application so it may take more time to complete the eligibility process.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
This is the link to send a webform: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q1, u can ask about your eligibility, security and criminality status and check your visa office as well. Just write a letter in a good format after filling the rest of the information. Concerning review required and anyone can correct me if I am wrong, it means something needs to be checked in your application so it may take more time to complete the eligibility process.
calling IRCC directly and communicating through WEBFORM whats the difference?
Which one is better option?

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
calling IRCC directly and communicating through WEBFORM whats the difference?
Which one is better option?
If you send a webform you will get a response in a few days. If you call they will put you on hold for sometime before u can talk to an agent. It's up to you, what's important is to check the progress.
Good luck.

rickyhai11

Jan 12, 2018
Hi same here. I'm March 8 AOR. I called few days ago the agent said eligibility is recommended passed. I got ghost update 2 days ago.

So, are you talking about the update when you login your ircc account it says /application updated " but there is nothing has changed inside and when refreshing the page it says" application submitted " is this a ghost update?
I have not seen this kind of update. How about the security and criminality status?

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone knows after the biometrics how long usually takes to complete the process ?
My bar is at 70% but still didn't received any updates since my medical exam on 05/11.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Does anyone knows after the biometrics how long usually takes to complete the process ?
My bar is at 70% but still didn't received any updates since my medical exam on 05/11.
How were you able to give biometrics, they are closed since March 13th. ?

Reactions: dpp

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I didn't gave biometrics yet.
I'm just curious to know after that, how long it will take
It depends on each person and application. Normally around 3 to 4 months after medical pass if everything goes well. Although without biometrics processing wont complete anyhow.