15-03-2020
AOR: 15th March
Medical passed/BIL: 29th April
Stream: FSW-O
VO: Ottawa

Just had a reply to my webform:
Criminality: in process
Security: not started
No mention of eligibility so I'm assuming this hasn't been started either.

Hope everyone is hanging in there - this whole process is making me super anxious!

Reactions: guruguru1989

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
AOR: 15th March
Medical passed/BIL: 29th April
Stream: FSW-O
VO: Ottawa

Just had a reply to my webform:
Criminality: in process
Security: not started
No mention of eligibility so I'm assuming this hasn't been started either.

Hope everyone is hanging in there - this whole process is making me super anxious!

Similar situation for me. Only criminality in progress. I think till the time biometrics is not decided it will be slow. Lets see. Hang in there! :)

henryswap

Mar 21, 2020
I read from the Feb forum that There are some in end of february who had their appointment scheduled in March when SC closed and they were not able to get it done but I think they are very few.
I am one of those Feb guys who have not submitted biometrics... waiting for them to reopen...

wittytweety

Jun 27, 2019
Hi guys. I have a question. Let me know if u have any clue of this.

I did not have any BIL info updated in my account till yesterday when I received BIL for PR. I have given biometrics couple of months back for visitor visa. Now when I received BIL for PR the information of my previous biometric got updated in biometric section automatically. Any logical reason for that. How I wish this mean exemption from giving biometrics this time

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
For those who've already had their biometrics taken prior to applying for PR, what are the chances that IRCC decides to accept those instead of requiring new biometrics? I'm curious. At this point, the majority of applications are being held back because of the inability to provide biometrics because the VACs are closed. Is there a chance they'll make an exemption for those with biometrics already in the system in order to avoid further backlog?
If they will make an exemption for biometrics, how about those who do not have biometrics on file? Inside Canada applicant but no biometrics on file.

Ozymandias84

May 27, 2020
Hi guys. I have a question. Let me know if u have any clue of this.

I did not have any BIL info updated in my account till yesterday when I received BIL for PR. I have given biometrics couple of months back for visitor visa. Now when I received BIL for PR the information of my previous biometric got updated in biometric section automatically. Any logical reason for that. How I wish this mean exemption from giving biometrics this time
I don´t think they are even planning to do exemptions on PR applications..... I got BIL early March and soon after, the biometrics info got populated with the biometrics that I provided for my work permit..... that was 3 months ago and my application has not moved an inch.... Sadly, I think we have a long wait ahead of us.

wittytweety

Jun 27, 2019
I don´t think they are even planning to do exemptions on PR applications..... I got BIL early March and soon after, the biometrics info got populated with the biometrics that I provided for my work permit..... that was 3 months ago and my application has not moved an inch.... Sadly, I think we have a long wait ahead of us.
Yea looks like it. Why would they even update biometric details if they don't approve of it for current process
Also I was jus curious to know how much percent of process is covered if u have received BIL letter (biometric not govent yet) and medical passed ?