+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
there are many like that all people of march april may june in similar situation, nothing to worry! :)
Its very depressing because Some of us had made plans to do after getting PR which we are not even sure if we will be able to do it. Atleast if Service canada announces a date, that would be helpful.

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
AOR Mar 8 inland. Waiting for Service of Canada to open for biometrics.
Called agent and was told my eligibility was passed.
I also have the same AOR, who did you call? i mean how should we get information regarding the state of our application?
thx

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
Hi, I am new to the forum.

My timeline till now (FSW Outland - OINP) is as follow:

AOR: March 18, 2020
Additional Info Request (my original IELTS): May 7, 2020
Medical Passed & Biometric Letter: May 11, 2020
Biometric completed: May 14, 2020

Today the status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable". Can I assume that it is a good sign and I have also passed the completeness check?

Thank you.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi, I am new to the forum.

My timeline till now (FSW Outland - OINP) is as follow:

AOR: March 18, 2020
Additional Info Request (my original IELTS): May 7, 2020
Medical Passed & Biometric Letter: May 11, 2020
Biometric completed: May 14, 2020

Today the status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable". Can I assume that it is a good sign and I have also passed the completeness check?

Thank you.
Where did you have your biometrics taken? Lucky! You're probably one of the very few outland applicants who got that out of the way. Biometrics centers in most countries have been closed for months.

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
Where did you have your biometrics taken? Lucky! You're probably one of the very few outland applicants who got that out of the way. Biometrics centers in most countries have been closed for months.
I have got my Biometrics in Vietnam, just a few days after the service doors re-opened. Covid is under good control in Vietnam. :)

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed & Biometrics Request: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020)

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.

I raised a webform last week to update my address and asked about my application status. This was the reply I received today

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Does this mean that my eligibility review is complete?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.

I raised a webform last week to update my address and asked about my application status. This was the reply I received today

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

Were you able to complete your Biometrics?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Same here, I hope they open by the beginning of next month and I have the same AOR date as yours
Yeah, biometrics is the only thing missing for a lot of us! And that's great you have the same AOR as me. Do you know the current status of your application?

rickyhai11

Jan 12, 2018

Exactly the same with me.
My AOR: mar 8,
Passed eligibility without biometrics.
Inland applicant

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, biometrics is the only thing missing for a lot of us! And that's great you have the same AOR as me. Do you know the current status of your application?
I called them last week, they said nothing initiated except criminality but I know a few other people from JanAOR who got the same reply when they called but they got their CoPR after a week from that so it really depends on the agents.
They are giving CoPR's to Feb AOR's and even a few March Aor's with completed biometrics which means they need to do rest of the March next. But I wonder, are they just going to wait until Service canada opens to give COPR's. What if it doesn't open for a month? I mean if it was already open I think few of us would have been getting COPR's too if we would have been able to complete biometrics.