+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi,

I was asked to provide additional documents and a few hours after submitting them, I received my BIL and passed my medicals. Does this mean they've completed the review of my documents for eligibility? Do I not need to worry anymore about rejection due to incomplete documents?

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
Hello Guys,

I have a concern. In my country (India), Biometrics centers are closed as of now.

Although they have given 3 months' time to submit one, What could be the ramification of late biometrics submission?

Given the global situation, do we have any news on biometrics exemption by IRCC? I currently hold a post-grad work visa but still in my country.

FSW- Outland Applicant

Mar 22 - AOR
May 25 - Biometric Collection letter
June 9 - RPRF request letter - [uploaded on 11th June ]

Thanks.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Guys,

I have a concern. In my country (India), Biometrics centers are closed as of now.

Although they have given 3 months' time to submit one, What could be the ramification of late biometrics submission?

Given the global situation, do we have any news on biometrics exemption by IRCC? I currently hold a post-grad work visa but still in my country.

FSW- Outland Applicant

Mar 22 - AOR

Thanks.
They will extend the time most likely.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Anybody has any clue as to when will service canada reopen for biometrics? They are already processing feb applications which means next is March but starting from march, most of the applicants have not been able to give biometrics in canada?
Sir, How did you know that February applications are currently being processed ?

diljot5

Jan 23, 2020
AOR: 7th March
Medical Passed: 13 March
Biometric updated: 19 March

Received a ghost update yesterday. Couldn't figure out what happened at all? Eligibility review says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
Hello Guys,

FSW- Outland Applicant

Mar 22 - AOR

Thanks.
Same here buddy, recieved BIL on 27th Mar, applied from Delhi. What i heard is that its canadian embassy/ministry's call to open anything related to visa. You can view vfs global's twitter where almost on every alternate day there's an update that centers are opening for all different countries to travel to canada but it's yet to be open for India.

Reactions: chintangohil

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello Guys,

FSW- Outland Applicant

Mar 22 - AOR

Thanks.
For biometrics and COVID-19 have a look at the official IRCC info at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

pchem

Feb 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I received a request to fill Schedule A. In the letter, they only mentioned my name and I can only upload the form under my name. But the Schedule A (IMM 5669) states that it must be filled by all applicants. Should my wife also submit this form?

AOR: March 27

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I received a request to fill Schedule A. In the letter, they only mentioned my name and I can only upload the form under my name. But the Schedule A (IMM 5669) states that it must be filled by all applicants. Should my wife also submit this form?

Call them and ask ... not sure but maybe they are asking for yours because they didn’t mention any of other name ..

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Hi, I had to submit one too, but mine was for my partner. In the letter they send, they specify which person who has to fill out the form. Below "In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:", there should be bullet points indicating a UCI number and a name. Whoever's name is specified should fill out the form. In my case, it was my partner's name and UCI so he had to fill out the form. However, in the submission page, the link to upload the document was under my name because I'm the principal applicant.

Reactions: pchem

pchem

Feb 7, 2020
Hi, I had to submit one too, but mine was for my partner. In the letter they send, they specify which person who has to fill out the form. Below "In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:", there should be bullet points indicating a UCI number and a name. Whoever's name is specified should fill out the form. In my case, it was my partner's name and UCI so he had to fill out the form. However, in the submission page, the link to upload the document was under my name because I'm the principal applicant.
Thank you so much; Indeed, in the communication, they only listed my name and my UCI number.

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hello Guys,

FSW- Outland Applicant

Mar 22 - AOR

Thanks.
did you submit your biometrics? they sent you RPRF request letter without submitting your biometrics?