Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
AOR - 20 March

I have not received any ghost update till date.
Moreover Medicals also not passed, though got BIL on 19th May.
Cannot do the biometrics because of COVID 19.
Getting a bit nervous and tensioned.

Anyone like me??

MariaBR

Aug 25, 2019
Hi all,
ITA : March 5
AOR : March 19
Applied : Inland

Please find below the status of my application:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • May 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kindly let me know in which status is my application is currently in like IP1 0r IP2 and is there any possibility to get COPR soon. Any information on this would really be helpful.

Thanks !!
I'm in a similar situation. I received a AOR on May 13, 2020 and no updates yet:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results (I did the medical exam before submitting the doc)
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AbyG

May 13, 2020
AOR - 22 March 2020
Received BIL yesterday 01 June 2020
FSW Outland Applicant.

Unable to comment on the medicals as the application was made using my representative lawyer in Canada so I do not have access to the screen.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
received this standard email today:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
received this standard email today:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you.
Same!

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi, I received an email asking for supporting documents but I'm not sure if it's a document that's required from me or my partner. In the email it states:

"Dear (my name),

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 (my partner's UCI) - (my partner's name):
Schedule A: Please fill out a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. The form can be found at the following link (etc etc)
"

Since they refer to my partner's UCI and name on there, my understanding is that he has to fill out and submit Schedule A. However, in the Upload Documents section of my profile, the link to upload this document is under my list of supporting documents, not his. Hence the confusion.

Would appreciate any insight on this. :)

Shadow playz

May 29, 2020
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has a similar update -

AOR - Mar 31, 2020
MEP - May 29, 2020
CEC - Inland
and it seems like I got a BIL based on the attached Biometrics Collection Letter (May 29), but as of today when I went into check my update, I'm actually seeing a Biometrics section under my Application Info.
Right under Date Received, I see the following:
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: CICXXXXXXXXXXXXX (covered for privacy)
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 23, 2019
    • Expiry Date: January 23, 2029
Is my biometrics information getting displayed because I currently have a work permit, or do you think they might be considering waiving biometrics for PR applicants if their biometrics from work permit is valid for COVID?

Feel free to share your two-cents Thanks!
I do have a similar update.
AOR - Mar 19, 2020
MEP - May 19, 2020
CEC - Inland
My biometrics which I did for work permit extension on January 2020 got updated. But I received a Biometrics collection letter and the status of my application is " Your action required". When I called up to Ircc now, I was told that I need to give biometrics when service Canada opens. I informed her that biometrics data is already updated. She said that it is the protocol to give biometrics and she got only that update.
The only choice we have is to wait and see. Thanks !!

Ozymandias84

May 27, 2020
Will the file be on hold until we submit Biometrics due to COVID-19? Any Idea?
I sent 2 webforms with exactly the same question and both times got very generic replies.... I don't really anticipate that they will look at our files without biometrics nor will they find alternatives... I really hope to be wrong.

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi, I received an email asking for supporting documents but I'm not sure if it's a document that's required from me or my partner. In the email it states:

"Dear (my name),

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 (my partner's UCI) - (my partner's name):
Schedule A: Please fill out a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. The form can be found at the following link (etc etc)
"

Since they refer to my partner's UCI and name on there, my understanding is that he has to fill out and submit Schedule A. However, in the Upload Documents section of my profile, the link to upload this document is under my list of supporting documents, not his. Hence the confusion.

Would appreciate any insight on this. :)
What was your AOR date ?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I do have a similar update.
AOR - Mar 19, 2020
MEP - May 19, 2020
CEC - Inland
My biometrics which I did for work permit extension on January 2020 got updated. But I received a Biometrics collection letter and the status of my application is " Your action required". When I called up to Ircc now, I was told that I need to give biometrics when service Canada opens. I informed her that biometrics data is already updated. She said that it is the protocol to give biometrics and she got only that update.
The only choice we have is to wait and see. Thanks !!
Biometrics for PR is mandatory.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Same! Indicates anything??
I think it's just a standard reply they send to everyone. Although I did get a couple of emails right after that, requesting for supporting documents so it's good that there's something happening with my application.

Reactions: Drajesh