+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Guys..don't expect service Canada will open soon..I'm in Edmonton too..i did the biometrics at (Alberta Fingerprinting Services): #210, 12781-50 St. (Hermitage Square - Professional Centre)..
We can do biometrics there? Do you have to set up an appointment or can we just walk in? I'm 5 hours away from Edmonton.

Reactions: Ajnim

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
We can do biometrics there? Do you have to set up an appointment or can we just walk in? I'm 5 hours away from Edmonton.
yes you need to book an appointment for fingerprints..no walk ins..even 10 yrs away..if you want PR..just do it..lol

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Oh then it’s great .. it’s easy to fill as compared to the other one IMM5669e...
btw how do you plan to sign it by handwritten signature ? Filling , printing and then signing it ?
No I think it all has to be done electronically. Just open the document on Adobe Acrobat Reader and fill up the information, you sign your name at the very end and hit the "validate" button and it tells you if there are any errors so you can correct them and hit "validate" again. When all the errors are gone, you can upload it to your application profile :)

Orca33

Feb 13, 2020
Guys..don't expect service Canada will open soon..I'm in Edmonton too..i did the biometrics at (Alberta Fingerprinting Services): #210, 12781-50 St. (Hermitage Square - Professional Centre)..
Are these then uploaded direct to CIC from their office as would be the case at service canada, or did you have to send a CSE to submit your receipt as such? Thanks.