ITA: 05th Feb 2020
E-APR : 14th Mar 2020
AOR: 14th Mar 2020
Upfront Medical: 27 Feb 2020

Best of Luck for all of us!

Thanks

Mazal

Mar 21, 2020
Good day need infos from those at the AOR stage, i received an ITA but i don't know how this medical exam works.
should i do before or after applying.
Should i make the appointment myself or CIC will give me the go ahead

thx

User1220

Mar 17, 2020
Good day need infos from those at the AOR stage, i received an ITA but i don't know how this medical exam works.

thx
You can do an upfront medical exam and then you can upload the information sheet that you will receive from your physician in the medical exam section while uploading other documents for the submission of your application.

You can use this link to find a panel physician in your country and they will direct you on how to do it: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Yuba

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I send my application package on the 16March and jt was delivered to cpc sidney yesterday. So looking at the tracker i wld have to wait at least 1month for an aor1?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just adding details for my girlfriend as her application was rejected earlier this month around Mar 5th/6th (October 2019 AOR - incorrect format for one of her work experience letters), her work permit was also expiring today but she managed to get provincial nomination extremely quickly (pretty much within 24 hours through NS Experience: Express Entry as she met the qualifications of 1 full year of work experience in nova scotia - kudos to the provincial agents for expediting the process due to her situation), received her ITA the same day and has now reapplied without the problematic work experience letter due to increased CRS points from nomination. Hopefully she'll be able to update her BOWP application with the new details in time as it's still in progress.

Anyways, here's the details:

CEC
PNP - NSPNP
ITA: 19 March 2020
E-APR : 20 March 2020
AOR: 20/21 March 2020 (don't know when exactly she submitted it)
Upfront Medical: Used previous medicals from original application

suppa

Mar 21, 2020

thx
Yes of course you can do an upfront medical examination. Make sure you upload the document you receive from the physician along with other documents. Good luck !

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing an email.
I am a bit confused. Does this mean our application is stuck at this stage due to temporary suspension of bio-metrics? Or is it processed further with pending bio-metrics.

Thank you in advance.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
I am a bit confused. Does this mean our application is stuck at this stage due to temporary suspension of bio-metrics? Or is it processed further with pending bio-metrics.

Thank you in advance.
I have this same question

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Thank you in advance.
There are confusing opinions about it.

At this stage i think no one knows whats new gonna come tomorrow.

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020

Thank you in advance.
people are receiving AOR and medical passed updates and other updates in their account so according to me, they are processing the files, it is just about biometrics which they may do at the end but they may are completing other processes first. This is my opinion and I may be wrong.