+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

FaithInYou

Mar 14, 2020
Hi,
Guidance required - I had lost one of my marksheet and my college provided a duplicate marksheet. It has the word duplicate on it. Do I need to provide a letter of explanation for this marksheet.
Also, Spouse's other activity (last 10 years) - Travel - has the visa stamp on a cancelled passport, do I need to load the cancelled passport as well in the Additional documents section.

wherethestorystarts

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
what's the reason for cancellation?
what's the reason for cancellation?
it was due to corona virus.

In order to maintain a safe environment for employees and clients, the biometrics collection service is suspended. All biometrics appointments have been cancelled and applicants are advised not to go to a Service Canada location to submit their Biometrics until further notice.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has given applicants in Canada 90 days from the date of their letter to give their biometrics. A new biometrics instruction letter is not required.

Applicants are encouraged to visit Canada.ca/biometrics for the latest information, including when Service Canada locations will resume biometrics collections.

Please reschedule your biometrics appointment when Service Canada locations return to normal operations.

For up-to-date information on the status of COVID-19 in Canada, visit the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Canada.ca/Coronavirus.

If you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing or you are in self-isolation or quarantine, do not visit or enter any Service Canada office for any services.

Clients can contact the IRCC Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit the
IRCC Client Support Centre

This is the email I got.

Reactions: drmanthan

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
it was due to corona virus.

In order to maintain a safe environment for employees and clients, the biometrics collection service is suspended. All biometrics appointments have been cancelled and applicants are advised not to go to a Service Canada location to submit their Biometrics until further notice.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has given applicants in Canada 90 days from the date of their letter to give their biometrics. A new biometrics instruction letter is not required.

Applicants are encouraged to visit Canada.ca/biometrics for the latest information, including when Service Canada locations will resume biometrics collections.

Please reschedule your biometrics appointment when Service Canada locations return to normal operations.

For up-to-date information on the status of COVID-19 in Canada, visit the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Canada.ca/Coronavirus.

If you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing or you are in self-isolation or quarantine, do not visit or enter any Service Canada office for any services.

Clients can contact the IRCC Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit the
IRCC Client Support Centre

This is the email I got.
Thank you so much for sharing an email.

Reactions: wherethestorystarts