+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

wherethestorystarts

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Until I submit biometrics, will every progress of my application be on hold? Or do they process other stuff?
I made an appointment, but it is like three weeks later... will everything be delayed until they receive the biometrics

FaithInYou

Mar 14, 2020
Hello Folks,
I am trying to submit my e-apr however the document proofs that i am trying to upload are large and exceeds 4MB. I tried to do a 'Save As' and used the option 'Shrink oversized pages', however it does not reduced the file size to 4 MB or below. Any suggestions? I have just 9 days to submit my e-apr. Any help is appreciated.

damiolamide

Feb 5, 2020
Hello Folks,
I am trying to submit my e-apr however the document proofs that i am trying to upload are large and exceeds 4MB. I tried to do a 'Save As' and used the option 'Shrink oversized pages', however it does not reduced the file size to 4 MB or below. Any suggestions? I have just 9 days to submit my e-apr. Any help is appreciated.
Use I lovepdf.com to compress the file

wherethestorystarts

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hello Folks,
Try to put only important files as much as possible, try to scan them in 150dpi, not 300 dpi.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Folks,
use PDF optimizer

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
ITA 4 March
Medical done on 10 March
AOR 13 March
BIL & MEP Awaiting
I hope this helps people to know their ETA.

Anyone from Alberta / Calgary, anyone has idea how many days/weeks of waiting is there in bio metrics?

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
ITA 4 March
Medical done on 10 March
AOR 13 March
BIL & MEP Awaiting
I hope this helps people to know their ETA.

Anyone from Alberta / Calgary, anyone has idea how many days/weeks of waiting is there in bio metrics?
I got my biometrics letter on January 23rd, completed my biometrics on January 24th. Done in Calgary.

Reactions: drmanthan

drmanthan

Jan 25, 2020
I got my biometrics letter on January 23rd, completed my biometrics on January 24th. Done in Calgary.
Thank you somuch for the information, did you booked online? because I am trying to book appointment in advance but site is not getting opened. how much time it took for you to complete biometrics?

Thanks.

wherethestorystarts

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Thank you somuch for the information, did you booked online? because I am trying to book appointment in advance but site is not getting opened. how much time it took for you to complete biometrics?

Thanks.
Try right now, it's working again. If the website is not working again, you could call them to book an appointment. Good luck

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......

Thanks.
The website wouldn't work for me at first, tried a couple times then eventually booked the appointment a few hours later. I was in the biometrics appointment for less than 5 minutes and they appeared in my IRCC profile almost immediately after. However, this isn't the case for everybody.