+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
Did you mention all the requested information in the service letter?

When getting your reference letter from your current and/or past employer, make sure they include the necessary information. Missing any of the required information means that your letter could be thrown out and could result in your application being rejected.

Information that must be included:

• Your name;
  • Dates when you were employed;
  • Number of hours worked per week;
  • Name of your position;
  • Duties and responsibilities for your position (these must match the duties and responsibilities listed in the National Occupational Classification code you selected to describe the work experience in your Express Entry profile);
  • Annual salary plus benefits.
If you worked multiple positions for the same company you may submit a single letter, but it must include all of the above information for each position you held. The immigration officer will want to see the dates you had each position, as well as any changes to the name of your position, your duties, and your salary.

In addition, all work reference letters for Express Entry should be printed on official company letterhead with contact information for the company (address, phone number, email). The letter should include the name, title, and signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company.
They have mentioned all the above except my Salary. and I'm pretty sure they won't issue another one to me. :((

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
hey guys i have a question,

Im filling in my travel history in my PR application. So I have been traveling to the U.S. by driving multiples times and I came back to Canada the same day every time. I am wondering, do I have to include these trips in my travel history as well?

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
They have mentioned all the above except my Salary. and I'm pretty sure they won't issue another one to me. :((
If your letter contains all these, according to my knowledge it should be sufficient. In certain cases I have seen people have given service letters with less information due to their HR policies and given supportive documents like appointment letters, transfer letters, salary increment letters, promotion letters and etc.

axing

Mar 25, 2020
Express Entry
Federal Skilled Worker- Outland
ITA: Feb 19, 2020
eAPR and AOR: March 5th
Medical passed: March 11th
Bio request: March 11th
Bio submitted: March 16th.
BG: we are processing your..... false IP2 (since I never saw IP1 and/or the email)

The tricky thing is the additional documents. It says "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details", probably due to that I need to submit Singapore police certificate. But it has been this all the time since I submitted all the materials. I have never received any instructions about the additional documents.

Do you guys have any idea about this issue, like should I have already received any letter for the additional documents but somehow didn't receive, OR it's quite normal for it to be like this?

Thank you and wish everyone good luck

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Hi all,
ITA: 04 march
AOR: 18 march
CRS: 473
FSW Outland

Dec 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,
OUT LAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP visa Application sent to Nova Scotia on: February 29,2020
Paper Application received by IRCC on: March 5,2020.
I did not received any delivery confirmation from Canada post and online tracking status was showing" In transit".
Mean while I called to immigration department (1-888-242-2100) on 10 March 2020 to confirm about the delivery of my application and the representative said CIC has received my file on 5th March 2020.
Now, Its almost about 15 working days but not received AOR1 or any kind of written email from CIC. Today I called again on the same number but they are not working.
Did anybody received AOR1 who submitted his/her file after March 5th 2020.
I think its delayed due to COVID 2019. Please share your experience or knowledge about this.

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Anyone got a bio request letter from 17th March onwards? I've seen other posts and it's like bio request letters are given around 10 days (more or less) after AOR.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
ITA Feb 5
AOR March 6
MEP & Biometrics Request March 13
Biometrics not yet done because of service canada closures.
CEC Inland

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Anyone got a bio request letter from 17th March onwards? I've seen other posts and it's like bio request letters are given around 10 days (more or less) after AOR.
I have not seen in the group lately but not sure if there any announcements

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Everyone,
OUT LAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP visa Application sent to Nova Scotia on: February 29,2020
Paper Application received by IRCC on: March 5,2020.
I did not received any delivery confirmation from Canada post and online tracking status was showing" In transit".
Mean while I called to immigration department (1-888-242-2100) on 10 March 2020 to confirm about the delivery of my application and the representative said CIC has received my file on 5th March 2020.
Now, Its almost about 15 working days but not received AOR1 or any kind of written email from CIC. Today I called again on the same number but they are not working.
Did anybody received AOR1 who submitted his/her file after March 5th 2020.
I think its delayed due to COVID 2019. Please share your experience or knowledge about this.
is it paper based?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
It may be impacted due to covid, at least some delays possible.