+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

alexis2020

Feb 13, 2020
Help! I just discovered after submitting my PR application that my LOE is for some reason now missing in the list of documents submitted.

I was sure I uploaded successfully as I took a screenshot at the time when all documents were "uploaded" but "not submitted". But that was before I proceeded to confirm and pay, so I am no longer certain if it has been submitted or was there technical issues along the way.

Now when I go back to the "View submitted application or upload documents" there is nothing in the Optional documents list, no trace of my LOE. Please advise what I can do now.

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Hi All
FSW EE
ITA: Jan 22
AOR: March 16

I applied as single, but getting married next month. I plan to send a mail to include my spouse.

No other update yet..
It will end in praise for us all

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Help! I just discovered after submitting my PR application that my LOE is for some reason now missing in the list of documents submitted.

I was sure I uploaded successfully as I took a screenshot at the time when all documents were "uploaded" but "not submitted". But that was before I proceeded to confirm and pay, so I am no longer certain if it has been submitted or was there technical issues along the way.

Now when I go back to the "View submitted application or upload documents" there is nothing in the Optional documents list, no trace of my LOE. Please advise what I can do now.
Send them a mail telling them of this. Include the screenshot. I guess it's a technical problem. I just logged in, and the site was telling me some things are under maintenance

alexis2020

Feb 13, 2020
Send them a mail telling them of this. Include the screenshot. I guess it's a technical problem. I just logged in, and the site was telling me some things are under maintenance
Thanks! I have raised CSE - hope it won't be too longer till I hear a confirmation from them, especially with covid19 impact.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019

Its normal after you submit you can't see it. So nothing to worry

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Hi all,

CEC Inland (471)
Ita: 23 March
Aor: 23 March

only one ghost update on 24march. Not sure what’s that for
Hi,

What do you mean by a ghost update? Do you have any visible changes on your profile?

Thank you!

joeyy

Dec 15, 2019
EE: 08/05/2019
AINP NOI: 06/11/2019
AINP NOM: 20/01/2020
ITA: 22/01/2020
AOR: 12/03/2020
Nationality: Indian
Residence: Saudi Arabia.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, may I ask you what do you mean by the incorrect work experience format?? would you please explain more? Since I am also not sure how it should really be.
thanks a lot.
Sorry for the late reply. Her letter didn't contain job duties, so she provided supplemental documentation. Although it's been said many times on here that they will reject an application with an insufficient letter with a LOE and additional documentation, some people were successful and she didn't really have a choice to be honest (points would've been very low without the additional work experience). Unfortunately, her application was rejected as a result. Wasn't surprised but was still worth a try, just wish it wasn't 5 months in as it would've given her more time to regroup and apply again. Best thing to do is provide a properly formatted work experience letter as per CIC requirements either from your HR department, your manager or a senior colleague and you'll be fine.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
EE: 08/05/2019
AINP NOI: 06/11/2019
AINP NOM: 20/01/2020
ITA: 22/01/2020
AOR: 12/03/2020
Nationality: Indian
Residence: Saudi Arabia.
All the best! Keep us posted on your progress.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Any updates guys? Processing will not stop, so good news will be coming.