+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

syed415

Nov 25, 2019
@legalfalcon FSW-O please help me. I received RFV today in Saudi Arabia on 19.04.2022. I'm traveling to India tomorrow on 20.04.2022... I was wondering can I submit the passport in india along with my wife (Primary Applicant) she is already in india. My wife received separate RFV on 14.04.2022 and I received on 19.04.2022 and both our UCI # are different. Please advise can we both submit the passport from India?

Last edited:

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Yes. I'm a CEC outland applicant. Last update was June '21 when my medicals got extended. Silence since then.
you know people even after March are getting PPRs but on some files , there's just no movement. It's just causing such anxiety.

axing

Mar 25, 2020
hope everyone can finish the journey soon.

COPR received, passport stamped and have officially finished waiting.
Submitted passport on Apr 21, 2022 to VAC Sydney, Australia.
Received Apr 26, 2022, just after the long weekend.

Reactions: Olaoluadefemi

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
IRCC emailed me last night to provide via forms:
- Background Declaration IMM5669
- Additional Family Info IMM5406
- Travel History Form IMM5562
Interesting that they request for this stuff even if it's already submitted through the portal previously
Oh well, just glad that they emailed me after not emailing me any updates for 1.5 years!

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Reactions: Olaoluadefemi

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
Yes Aor March 2020 FSW inland still waiting, last update ADR and Medical on Dec 15 2021. Since then no update
Same here March 2020, ADR Dec 14th 2021, no updates, medicals expired for the second time. Tired of following up and getting turned down by MP's office and IRCC. Decided on leaving Canada in 2 years as if I have to live as a temporary resident anyways, why not try living somewhere that is more financially viable and helps me grow more?