+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
Hi,
Has anyone submitted additional documents via IRCC webform? I submitted the PCC via webform after receiving an additional document request but did not receive any confirmation email on webform submission. Please help, any related info would be appreciated.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,
Has anyone submitted additional documents via IRCC webform? I submitted the PCC via webform after receiving an additional document request but did not receive any confirmation email on webform submission. Please help, any related info would be appreciated.
I had to submit medicals. So I raised web form but when I didn't see any update. So I started emailing my VO.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Thank for the response. How did you get the contact info of your Visa Officer? Did it help?
My visa office is Ottawa. I found their email on this forum. If you Google 'Visa Office "City" Canada', you will most likely find yours too. I raised multiple web forms and emails, that's when my meds got updated.

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
My visa office is Ottawa. I found their email on this forum. If you Google 'Visa Office "City" Canada', you will most likely find yours too. I raised multiple web forms and emails, that's when my meds got updated.
You are probably an inland candidate? I reside in India, I have applied for PR under FSW online

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
FSW-O, Pakistan.
Ohk. Can you tell me the current status of your application? I received ADR on 16 MArch 2022, submitted documents on 14 April 2022 and then PCC via webform on 28 April 2022. Although I don't know whether my PCC is received or not.
Also, did you get the automated confirmation email everytime you raised a webform?

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
first update ever.. but sadly a very bittersweet one. they are asking for POF and ITR (indian income tax returns. )
can somebody help me out with this please.

ADR for proof of funds and itr from 2015-2019.
However during this time, I was employed in my father's lodge and I was paid a fixed salary in cash and it was well below the itr India slab of minimum income tax filing.. I don't have any income taxes filed.
I have already sent to them cash receipt/vouchers/salary statement.

when submitting my application, i submitted an LOE stating that my salary was below ITR filing threshold and hence I didn't file any ITR. I also submitted electricity bill of business, Municipal Trade license, GST certificate, old VAT certificate, Labour license of the state with the LOE.
If you are thinking I did not actually work for the place, then I may find a few pictures proving my presence there (very unlikely though)

Any information in this regard would be super helpful. panicking right now thinking of a good response to ADR.

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
first update ever.. but sadly a very bittersweet one. they are asking for POF and ITR (indian income tax returns. )
can somebody help me out with this please.

ADR for proof of funds and itr from 2015-2019.
However during this time, I was employed in my father's lodge and I was paid a fixed salary in cash and it was well below the itr India slab of minimum income tax filing.. I don't have any income taxes filed.
I have already sent to them cash receipt/vouchers/salary statement.

when submitting my application, i submitted an LOE stating that my salary was below ITR filing threshold and hence I didn't file any ITR. I also submitted electricity bill of business, Municipal Trade license, GST certificate, old VAT certificate, Labour license of the state with the LOE.
If you are thinking I did not actually work for the place, then I may find a few pictures proving my presence there (very unlikely though)

Any information in this regard would be super helpful. panicking right now thinking of a good response to ADR.
Don’t Worry, as far as I see as an outsider, you have proved your honesty
Keep us updated on the following
Best of luck and I keep you in my prayers

Harshil sinha

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone!
Does anyone know of any WhatsApp group for copr holders?
Or people who have received their RFV or plan to move soon?
Thank you

March 2020 fsw applicant
RFV 14th April

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
☀~Jai Dada Bhaiya ki~☀

Received PPR email today guys.
Here's my timeline:
ITA- 23 Dec 2020
AOR - March 2021
Remedical 6 March 2022
AOR2- 30 March 2022
PPR- 3 May 2022.
I wish who all are waiting for PPR a speedy process.